Sleeping apart...

Guest observer1

Guest observer1

Were in bed together last night but both appeared very tired (jet-lagged?).  Efim turned his back on her when she came to bed despite her showing affection towards him.

This moning, Efim is asleep in the living room, Diana in the bedroom.

Discuss.

Anybody else absolutely horrified by the astonishing waste of water Efim uses, doing even the smallest cleaning task? He is currently washing plates, but instead of using a plug and saving water, he just leaves the tap run, whilst he soaps the dishes with a cloth prior to rinsing them. He definitely needs a wake up call to deprivation others suffer due to water shortages!

Guest observer1

Were in bed together last night but both appeared very tired (jet-lagged?).  Efim turned his back on her when she came to bed despite her showing affection towards him.

Discuss.

Personally, I think sometimes behaves like an immature young kid, sulking and throwing tantrums if he doesn't get his own way.

On the other hand he can be kind and thoughful - and she loves him.

More discussion please.

Guest observer1

Anybody else absolutely horrified by the astonishing waste of water Efim uses, doing even the smallest cleaning task? He is currently washing plates, but instead of using a plug and saving water, he just leaves the tap run, whilst he soaps the dishes with a cloth prior to rinsing them. He definitely needs a wake up call to deprivation others suffer due to water shortages!

Whilst this is true, what help to the water-deprived areas would it be if Efim moderated his water usage?

Not a lot, I suspect.

Discuss.

Personally, I think sometimes behaves like an immature young kid, sulking and throwing tantrums if he doesn't get his own way.

i thought about him the same way.as long as it is going his way he is good with it.he want's to be the dominate one.when it don't go his way the whiney kid come's out.he's probably thinking "i'll show you" i'll just not give you sex,not knowing that if he don't give it to her then he's not getting any either.so he "cut his own throat".and i personally think it's Funny.

On the other hand he can be kind and thoughful - and she loves him.

More discussion please.

Maybe he just snores and was asked to sleep elsewhere?  Maybe he was too hot and needed to go somewhere cooler?  I suppose I should not be surprised at the level that people jump to conclusions.  If my time lurking here has taught me one thing it is that camcaps members are not ones to follow Occam's razor...

Oh My God, Nooooo!

They are spending the evening in two separate rooms, both at the PC.

He is studying for some examination, or preparing some of his performances, and that's a good thing.

She's playing some war games, which is a very odd thing for a girl.

Don't misunderstand me, it's not necessary for me to see them "one above the other" all the time.

They are persons to me, and they are very young also.

I never want to see them become like  two alienated, it would be really sad. :'(

Seems she is a naturally horny wench, whilst he just has a poor libido. Time for her to dig out her battery operated boyfriend!

Agreed!, fuck him if he uses sex as leverage.

I thing he needs to put the big boy's pants on, act like he's somewhat mature and treat her like the sweet sexy wonderful woman that she is.