Sleeping apart...

Guest observer1

Seems she is a naturally horny wench, whilst he just has a poor libido. Time for her to dig out her battery operated boyfriend!

Agreed!, fuck him if he uses sex as leverage.

I thing he needs to put the big boy's pants on, act like he's somewhat mature and treat her like the sweet sexy wonderful woman that she is.

All of you have sensed something which is deeply true  ;) ;) ;)

Of course, Diana and Efim are both actors, and they are acting, but the impression is that, in their REAL LIFE, she's asking more attention by him, which is not necessarily intended as another attempt of penetration.

But it's something that he's is not yet prepared to give to her. I hope this is due to his young age.

My impression is, at the same time, that she still must learn that having an orgasm for a woman it's not like pushing an on/off button. Sure he can't help her in this progress for now.

Take care

Bye

Never thought I would see someone mentioning that the horniest guy on RLC Efim uses sex as a leverage.

If I read here that Roman is withholding sex from Sofia, then I know for sure the world is coming to end.

Maybe he just snores and was asked to sleep elsewhere?  Maybe he was too hot and needed to go somewhere cooler?  I suppose I should not be surprised at the level that people jump to conclusions.  If my time lurking here has taught me one thing it is that camcaps members are not ones to follow Occam's razor...

The worlds of CC and RLC are smoke and mirrors. They have nothing to do with simple heuristic methods such as Occam's Razor, which suggests that the explanation with the fewest assumptions and solutions is automatically the best answer.

In this case, knowing what I know about this zoo, I'd say we're now talking either about epistemology or insanity.  Occam's razor should suggest both, even though they may or may not be entirely unrelated assertions. But yet Occam's razor fails: both assertions are simple; neither can be proved to be true or false.

Maybe the damn method works...but how can I be sure? My most reasonable solution now is to pour myself another drink...

(Cripes...can you imagine that!! I mean, some guy on this board actually has a fucking education and knows what-the-fuck Occam's Razor is. He and I need to apply  for the next round of "Team Jeopardy." . . .Alex would be flabbergasted at our immense intellectual power...)

Maybe he just snores and was asked to sleep elsewhere?  Maybe he was too hot and needed to go somewhere cooler?  I suppose I should not be surprised at the level that people jump to conclusions.  If my time lurking here has taught me one thing it is that camcaps members are not ones to follow Occam's razor...

The worlds of CC and RLC are smoke and mirrors. They have nothing to do with simple heuristic methods such as Occam's Razor, which suggests that the explanation with the fewest assumptions and solutions is automatically the best answer.

In this case, knowing what I know about this zoo, I'd say we're now talking either about epistemology or insanity.  Occam's razor should suggest both, even though they may or may not be entirely unrelated assertions. But yet Occam's razor fails: both assertions are simple; neither can be proved to be true or false.

Maybe the damn method works...but how can I be sure? My most reasonable solution now is to pour myself another drink...

(Cripes...can you imagine that!! I mean, some guy on this board actually has a fucking education and knows what-the-fuck Occam's Razor is. He and I need to apply  for the next round of "Team Jeopardy." . . .Alex would be flabbergasted at our immense intellectual power...)

He fucked her mother. I can't prove it, I just know. That's only one assumption based on what I know so it must be right.

Hang on, she found out, that's two assumptions. But how? Her mother sent him an e-mail and she read it. That's two more assumptions.

He fucked her mother, who sent him an e-mail to say how good it was. Diana read it and when she challenged him he said he wanted to do it again, but as a mother / daughter threesome this time, but she told him she wasn't interested and made him sleep on his own.

Shit, I think that's too many assumptions.

He fucked her mother. I can't prove it, I just know. but it's all I know and therefore it's only one assumption based on what I know so it must be right.

I think I've already had to much to drink. Either that or I forgot my medication today. Hang on, that's two assumptions so................................................

Maybe he just snores and

He fucked her mother. I can't prove it, I just know. That's only one assumption based on what I know so it must be right.

Hang on, she found out, that's two assumptions. But how? Her mother sent him an e-mail and she read it. That's two more assumptions.

He fucked her mother, who sent him an e-mail to say how good it was. Diana read it and when she challenged him he said he wanted to do it again, but as a mother / daughter threesome this time, but she told him she wasn't interested and made him sleep on his own.

He fucked her mother. I can't prove it, I just know. but it's all I know and therefore it's only one assumption based on what I know so it must be right.

I think I've already had to much to drink. Either that or I forgot my medication today. Hang on, that's two assumptions so................................................

Yes, I think you forgot to take your drops !

Remember, 15 in the mornig, 15 at midday and 30 before sleeping...  ;D

My hormones state that Diana is a perfectly good woman with which to procreate. It is a single assertion,  which is acceptable, but it is not mathematically universal. After all, some guys here might not want to fuck her.

Such men  need medical and psychological help. This assertion is also fairly simple, but unlike the above concept, this one is solely born of pure logic.

My hormones state that Diana is a perfectly good woman with which to procreate. It is a single assertion,  which is acceptable, but it is not mathematically universal. After all, some guys here might not want to fuck her.

Such men  need medical and psychological help. This assertion is also fairly simple, but unlike the above concept, this one is solely born of pure logic.

Remets tes hormones au placard et range ta libido, c'est pas toi qui la baises !

PS) pour les gouttes, je plaisantais. Ton commentaire m'avait bien plu.

Well I was expecting to get ripped apart, but got off easy. I work on facts, black and white no grey, if there isn't a photo it didn't happen.

Ockham's Razor (the inventors actual surname spelling) is as reliable or unreliable as any other type of probability theory, and really only suited to the scientific field.

A true assessment needs an evaluation of two elements, the reliability source and integrity of the information. Have you had previous dealings with the source and if so, has it proven reliable or unreliable? Is there doubt regarding the integrity of the source?  Can you ascertain if any part of the information is known to be true or factual? Based on probability, can the parts of the information that don’t include known facts be judged as likely or unlikely? Is there any other known information from other sources that supports or contradicts the information? Based on the above information, do you consider the statement to be reliable or unreliable? (Note reliable or unreliable until proven true or untrue).

So, source? An Aussie, who are known to be the biggest bullshit artists on the planet? Yeah right, an F6 if ever I heard one. I guess he didn't fuck her mother.

The third element, often overlooked is pain. How much pain and suffering can the source inflict on you if you disagree with them? I carry a Glock to eliminate that threat, but that doesn't help on CC.

Proven source, reliable information, capable of destroying car hoses, attics and bird feeders, I know where I'd put my money.