B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wounder if we will get a bate from Esmi this month. 😅😋

Having found a bf which means she is sexually pleased, spending most of her time offcam and with her sister staying there, it is not only difficult but impossible to do something again... Bringing back Zaba in B1, was Esmi's definitive end in RLC...

• Like 1

Just now, tatakos said:

Having found a bf which means she is sexually pleased, spending most of her time offcam and with her sister there, it is not only difficult but impossible to do something again... Bringing back Zaba in B1, was Esmi's definitive end in RLC...

Could be. But I believe that in the past she also had dates and possible start of a relationship and she still did. Also she can take advantage of one night that Zaba goes to her BF's home. There is still hope. 😅

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Having found a bf which means she is sexually pleased, spending most of her time offcam and with her sister staying there, it is not only difficult but impossible to do something again... Bringing back Zaba in B1, was Esmi's definitive end in RLC...

So is she a freeloader?

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She has her ups and downs, now looks like she's rising a bit. Two days ago she did a workout and today yoga all in underwear.

Maybe getting nude soon,

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Could be. But I believe that in the past she also had dates and possible start of a relationship and she still did. Also she can take advantage of one night that Zaba goes to her BF's home. There is still hope. 😅

A lot of things must happen together at the same time: Zaba is out, she stays home and be horny. Yes, winning lotto is quite more possible 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tatakos said:

A lot of things must happen together at the same time: Zaba is out, she stays home and be horny. Yes, winning lotto is quite more possible 😂

I believe that she's always horny 😉

Let's see. If she watches 365 Days again is possible that she bates. 🤣