B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

11 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

I hope 'Irma' arrives tomorrow morning

Loved Irma but we would tire of her same old routines in no time ... keep her older memories on her earned pedestal and lets find a new star ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Putting Zaba in the same apartment/room with her sister, when she finally seems to have a boyfriend she wants to be with is a total vibe killer. I think that apartment will become the worse 🤷‍♂️

Things get worse before getting better. (or even more worse idk)

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Things get worse before getting better. (or even more worse idk)

Yeah, I don’t see in the current situation anything can get better. For the first time ever Zaba needs a room and they put her with her sister. It’s just better off to get both them out 

• Upvote 1

It is RLC's pay day because I saw earlier today that Esmi bought a new i-phone.  

As I mentioned before that it was a stupid decision made by RLC to put Esmi & Zabava again in the same room but this gave me a clue that the other girl who will arrive in B1 after Elmira will be a veteran.

Elmira previously participated for 2 months and that is why she got the smaller room. I guess we will have to wait and see who the veteran girl will be.

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is RLC's pay day because I saw earlier today that Esmi bought a new i-phone.  

As I mentioned before that it was a stupid decision made by RLC to put Esmi & Zabava again in the same room but this gave me a clue that the other girl who will arrive in B1 after Elmira will be a veteran.

Elmira previously participated for 2 months and that is why she got the smaller room. I guess we will have to wait and see who the veteran girl will be.

I hope that is a new tenant.

• Upvote 1