B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

Il y a 2 heures, Noldus a dit :

Elmira 🙂 Welcome back

Elmira is a 'weird one' for me. She is a pretty girl but I think also not a very 'social person'?

I just hope she is able to mash with the girls this time round, and hopefully with NEW TENANTS.

I really don't get why the fuck does RLC see in the sisters, especially Esmi the complete do-nothing & obviously lost interest in this project.

• Upvote 1

I'd much rather see Esmi Bate in that bed then Zabava fucking in it))))

I can't get over Esmi sexy bates I've never seen any like it her moans and shakes and pleasure them are real bates not fake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is where i have the problem in two people being intimate if there's no excitement no passion and it looks like work to me. I don't care to watch.

When does the woman get satisfied that's what i want to see.. if there's no passion and care the woman will never get satisfied that's the best part for her a climax. And then i will watch.

And that just my opinion, And let me make my self clear  this is not directed toward in one person.

3 hours ago, RonS said:

I can't get over Esmi sexy bates I've never seen any like it her moans and shakes and pleasure them are real bates not fake.

the offcam sisters are doing a special offer now, 1 for the price of 2 LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonS said:

when did she last bate?, how many times in 8 months?