B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

Just now, timber said:

Trading Esmi coming home at 4 am and sleeping for Zaba having sex on camera seems like a win for RLC subscribers to me, but I guess everyone is different.

Not to the subscribers that enjoy watching Esmi. For Zaba's fans is a absolute win since it looks like that she has being with him most of hers nights out from the Villa and now they can watch them there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Not to the subscribers that enjoy watching Esmi. For Zaba's fans is a absolute win since it looks like that she has being with him most of hers nights out from the Villa and now they can watch them there.

she should move in with him and then they can both be skint together

• Haha 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

they aint worth the investment by the sound of the weekends session

Maybe they just need more time together and Zaba gets more loose on bed then they can became almost like Thor and Holly I guess, but definitely better then Timur and Tereza.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe they just need more time together and Zaba gets more loose on bed then they can became almost like Thor and Holly I guess, but definitely better then Timur and Tereza.

when i saw zaba fucking before she just got in position and let him get on with it while she was thinking about where to spend the next day, no foreplay or anything

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

when i saw zaba fucking before she just got in position and let him get on with it while she was thinking about where to spend the next day, no foreplay or anything

On Sunday she was much better and she knows how to ride.