B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe they just need more time together and Zaba gets more loose on bed then they can became almost like Thor and Holly I guess, but definitely better then Timur and Tereza.

Speaking of Holly, I feel bad for her.  She doesn't look that good any longer.  She looks very frustrated after her argument and fight with Thor earlier. I don't watch her that much any longer, since she moved out of B4.  She seems to not know what to do with her life any longer.  I just hope she can make up her mind soon, before she loses everything inside of herself that has been a part of her good life for so many years.  I sure hope Zaba and her boyfriend don't become like them, because it will be a bad example of what a good relationship should look like, in my opinion.  I don't watch Timur or Tereza that much either. So, I can't really say anything about them, although I have seen some comments about them as well which doesn't look that good for them either.

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

Speaking of Holly, I feel bad for her.  She doesn't look that good any longer.  She looks very frustrated after her argument and fight with Thor earlier. I don't watch her that much any longer, since she moved out of B4.  She seems to not know what to do with her life any longer.  I just hope she can make up her mind soon, before she loses everything inside of herself that has been a part of her good life for so many years.  I sure hope Zaba and her boyfriend don't become like them, because it will be a bad example of what a good relationship should look like, in my opinion.  I don't watch Timur or Tereza that much either. So, I can't really say anything about them, although I have seen some comments about them as well which doesn't look that good for them either.

I was talking about sex life, not relationship.

Maybe Esmi isn't much happy that Zaba is having sex on cam, I don't think that she doesn't like him. I guess that she respects her Zaba decision to try a relationship with him and maybe with the time she ends likeing him. Today she didn't talk to much with him, don't know if she isn’t much comfortable speaking in English or since she was cleaning the apartment she didn't had the mid to do it.

• Haha 1