YOU CAN SEE THE BATHROOM FROM THE LIVING ROOM

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um...Adriana isn't even home.  Daniel walked in AFTER you posted this  with 5 other guys  and they're out on the balcony.  Daniel hasn't even gotten into the shower yet.

you sure  you're posting in the correct  couple  thread?  also... their shower is in the bedroom  and nowhere near visible, even from the hallway.

um...Adriana isn't even home.  Daniel walked in AFTER you posted this  with 5 other guys  and they're out on the balcony.  Daniel hasn't even gotten into the shower yet.

you sure  you're posting in the correct  couple  thread?  also... their shower is in the bedroom  and nowhere near visible, even from the hallway.

it must be imaginary bathroom ::)

not that I know of from what I can tell they have to be outside or something.

i'm glad I didn't renew to RLC. I cant see giving $30 a month just to watch Diana & Efim.  leora  is naked 90% of the time in the living room anyways. and I don't go to that Sysco bitch's cam at all Isabel's katya is hot as hell but I cant stand to look at her peace of shit old man. i'd love to beat his ass one day. and Sofia & Roman  well i'm damn sure not going to pay to watch him jack off and she damn sure not putting out to him enough. Alina & Anton  has even been getting pretty cold lately. and Maya & Stepan  well ever sense she got that big nasty ass tattoo I don't care to see her anymore.

I CAN STILL SEE HER NAKED IN THE WINDOW REFLECTION.

I can also see her, but this may be taking place on the balcony......................whoever it is is only

topless because you can see the tops of her thong !  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

This couple can leave anytime I not paying to have them hide outside. This is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I sure hope RLC addresses this issue. The reason Diana and Efim are everyone's favorite is they spend most of their time in where we can see them. Even when they have friends over they spend most of the time we can see them. They do go outside to smoke but they don't stay there. This is a joke and not what we are paying for.