YOU CAN SEE THE BATHROOM FROM THE LIVING ROOM

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This couple can leave anytime I not paying to have them hide outside. This is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I sure hope RLC addresses this issue. The reason Diana and Efim are everyone's favorite is they spend most of their time in where we can see them. Even when they have friends over they spend most of the time we can see them. They do go outside to smoke but they don't stay there. This is a joke and not what we are paying for.

Typical beancounter, just when it was starting to get interesting you fuck it all up by talking about money again. (If your not an accountant, you should be).

This couple can leave anytime I not paying to have them hide outside. This is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I sure hope RLC addresses this issue. The reason Diana and Efim are everyone's favorite is they spend most of their time in where we can see them. Even when they have friends over they spend most of the time we can see them. They do go outside to smoke but they don't stay there. This is a joke and not what we are paying for.

Gezzes!

It's summer! It's pretty hot in Europe at the moment. What do you think I do when I come home from work?

I take a beer and enjoy the cool breeze on the balcony...

she doesn't seem impressed that he has guys over, they went outside bedroom to talk

their first fight?

don't think it was  a fight but they had a long talk and they kissed and everything is good, she is now there with them,

btw. they know that we can hear them talking from the outside so they close the door behind them

he did same thing while talking to her outside the bedroom

We all get that it's hot outside. I know for a fact that it's hot summer in Russia as well but you don't

see Russian couples stay outside for hours except for going out to smoke for a few minutes. Personally

when it's hot and humid the last thing I do is go outside. I stay inside in my airconditioning room.

I guess my point is that nobody cares what others on this board are doing when they get home because

we are not paying to watch board members. This couple is not home all day and when they get home

they spent most of their time outside. It's a problem for me unless they install cameras on the balcony.

"I stay inside in my airconditioning room." said Serg69.

Happy man who get air conditioning at home. This is not the case for everyone. This is also why Europe produces less greenhouse gas emissions than the great America. As we can't have everything, we only get the heat generated...  :'(