YOU CAN SEE THE BATHROOM FROM THE LIVING ROOM

I say just stop complaining and don't look at their apartments and cancel your RLC membership if you don't like what you see, RLC or the tenants don't give a damn about what we think, so the only way to make them listen to you is by using your wallet (Canceling RLC subscription) and by whosoevers' apartments you guys refuse to watch.

it shocks me to say this,  but I actually agree with this comment!  :o

Miracles do happen!  lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bountykillas

I say just stop complaining and don't look at their apartments and cancel your RLC membership if you don't like what you see, RLC or the tenants don't give a damn about what we think, so the only way to make them listen to you is by using your wallet (Canceling RLC subscription) and by whosoevers' apartments you guys refuse to watch.

Miracles do happen!  lol

Yes themightyraisin I can't be an asshole forever I'm in Jamaica having a good time, so I can't be too angry about RLC today ... LOL or maybe it's the good weed that makes me so chill and not give a damn ;D ;D 8) 8) OOh this is movado by the way I'm just using a different laptop.

Miracles do happen!  lol

Yes themightyraisin I can't be an asshole forever I'm in Jamaica having a good time, so I can't be too angry about RLC today ... LOL or maybe it's the good weed that makes me so chill and not give a damn ;D ;D 8) 8) OOh this is movado by the way I'm just using a different laptop.

Yes my other laptop is for djing ;D