B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope we won't see him EVERYDAY!  He is really acting like he's home... And I don't like it at all 

He's home more than the other sister that's part of the project! Fucking waste of space she is!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Keep an eye on her in the morning, she may continue what she started.

You all living in a fantasy world..... she has found herself a sugar daddy in Barcelona and could less about the project that protected her and her sister from the war in Ukraine. Soon this will be Zabava's room and ESMI will be long gone just a distant memory, like so many from Russia and the Ukraine before her. Talk about taking the money and running away !!!! ESMI takes the cake !!!

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Machevh said:

It happens after you've had sex 😅

Has Esmi gave any indication that she is a tramp please enlighten me. She goes out of the house just like everybody else does. And we don't know if she going shopping, to a friends, are taking a walk, it's all speculation.💯

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, RonS said:

Has Esmi gave any indication that she is a tramp please enlighten me. She goes out of the house just like everybody else does. And we don't know if she going shopping, to a friends, are taking a walk, it's all speculation.💯

You may be right, but then if she doesn't fuck outside the house, so she is practically a virgin ... and this is not a place for virgins

18 minutes ago, Machevh said:

You may be right, but then if she doesn't fuck outside the house, so she is practically a virgin ... and this is not a place for virgins

I'm sure Esmi has a man and has more class then to be on cam with him and i respect that... I just don't know what has happened that she has got so shy and off standish about the cameras.

We all want to see her that's why everybody's complaining.The deep breaths she takes and eye rolls when she's horny. Ok I'm A Fan and will be even after she leaves.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1