B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

Esmi and Elmira would be a scorching development if they ever got sexy physical...

too much to fantasize .... I think I'll go see that excruciating boring party in B7 they are missing   lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Esmi and Elmira would be a scorching development if they ever got sexy physical...

too much to fantasize .... I think I'll go see that excruciating boring party in B7 they are missing   lol

C'mon the music is really good and happy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

C'mon the music is really good and happy.

I didn't even bother to find out.... I just quick checked the thumbs and other than these 2 cuties in bed ,,,but this Yani ? is banging the fuck out of Carla   lol  I thought the camera was stuck because he has pounding same position for 10 minutes ...woo hoo

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I didn't even bother to find out.... I just quick checked the thumbs and other than these 2 cuties in bed ,,,but this Yani ? is banging the fuck out of Carla   lol  I thought the camera was stuck because he has pounding same position for 10 minutes ...woo hoo

Watching only the thumbnails is a great way to know if the party is fun or boring. 😏

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RonS said:

Zabava is very cute with her boyfriend I hope she is happy for a long time with him he seem like a nice guy.

He's ok...better than I originally thought. She seems happy enough. I thought he was a player, and I'm still not 100% sure he isn't. I just don't want him to shit on her, but I'm sure she can handle him...

• Upvote 1