B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

4 hours ago, RonS said:

I really think this guy cares about Zabava I did not watch them in there moment of passion, But I did observe afterwards and i see how affectionate and passionate he is with her. He kiss her several time Rubbing her head and made sure she was tucked in and kiss her at that point where she wouldn't be cold, I don't know if it's love at this point but I do believe there is true affection and respect for her. I know it's not about sex because they slept two nights with out sex.

You are Wrong, Zaba looks at her boyfriend when he fucks as if it has nothing to do with her at all, she hasn't a fucking idea what sex is, she does it with him to get out of duty, she is so naive, the main thing is for her to show all the girls in the house that she has a boyfriend. He doesn't care, he comes to fuck, eat, drink, shower and sleep.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, joyer said:

You are Wrong, Zaba looks at her boyfriend when he fucks as if it has nothing to do with her at all, she hasn't a fucking idea what sex is, she does it with him to get out of duty, she is so naive, the main thing is for her to show all the girls in the house that she has a boyfriend. He doesn't care, he comes to fuck, eat, drink, shower and sleep.

You should watch them together and not just the sex. She's happy with him. I think she just doesn't like "hardcore" sex like he does. When she's on top of him, she enjoys.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, isidore57 said:

OT : Ah tiens , 18 h 45 , le gars d'Elettra vient d'arriver avec des courses qu'il a acheté avec son argent 

Il dépose tout à la cuisine , c'est un bon gars !!!

not really .. this morning he brought back what was not consumed ... what a piece of ....