B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

10 minutes ago, RonS said:

I'm sure Esmi has a man and has more class then to be on cam with him and i respect that... I just don't know what has happened that she has got so shy and off standish about the cameras.

We all want to see her that's why everybody's complaining.The deep breaths she takes and eye rolls when she's horny. Ok I'm A Fan and will be even after she leaves.

Simply, not everyone is an exhibitionist or is comfortable showing themselves to the cameras, and she is not one of them. She is very private, you can just think about the fact that she never uses the bathroom with cameras.

Furthermore, she does not need to show herself more than that, because she is already very popular and therefore well paid. 

It is inexplicable why, but it is so.  Even the queen Loraine showed off from time to time to increase her popularity, but Esmi didn't.

32 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Simply, not everyone is an exhibitionist or is comfortable showing themselves to the cameras, and she is not one of them. She is very private, you can just think about the fact that she never uses the bathroom with cameras.

Furthermore, she does not need to show herself more than that, because she is already very popular and therefore well paid. 

It is inexplicable why, but it is so.  Even the queen Loraine showed off from time to time to increase her popularity, but Esmi didn't.

On July 29th Esmi pleasued her self with no covers fully exposed and it was explosive.But I don't know what has change from then to now yes she is very popular🎆

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tatakos said:

She was going to start bating here? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nah. I beleive she did it in the restroom. She was taking sensual selfies and texting someone, then she goes down to the restroom and stay there for about 30 min and didn't flush it. She comes back to her bed with a huge smile. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, RonS said:

On July 29th Esmi pleasued her self with no covers fully exposed and it was explosive.But I don't know what has change from then to now yes she is very popular🎆

She was kind of popular..... but never very popular, if the truth be known. To the few that posted about her everyday, yes you could say that I guess. As a whole I found that when you look at it objectively it was about 60% IN FAVOR to 40% UNFAVORABLE. If you were to ask that same question now? I would say it flip flopped by an even larger margin.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nah. I beleive she did it in the restroom. She was taking sensual selfies and texting someone, then she goes down to the restroom and stay there for about 30 min and didn't flush it. She comes back to her bed with a huge smile. 

I am pretty sure I heard the flush after about 20 minutes she was there and then the faucet. After that, she stayed 10-15 more minutes in.

10 hours ago, tatakos said:

I am pretty sure I heard the flush after about 20 minutes she was there and then the faucet. After that, she stayed 10-15 more minutes in.

I hope she don't deprive us of one of her spectacular bate I hope she doesn't bate in the bathroom.

• Haha 1