A wedding dress perhaps?

Diana is walking around  in a very nice white dress  with  an old style 19th century hat.  maybe  a costume  for an acting job?  maybe  a wedding dress?  could there be  wedding bells soon for these 2? Only the future knows.

WTF? White means a wedding dress? If it was black does it mean they are going to a funeral?

Just a normal outfit with a bit of class, same as my wife's and previous girlfriends.  Maybe you are all used to bogans.

I don't know where do you live my dear, but that's not a dress that any woman would put up for shopping, or for going in a restaurant or in any kind of informal meeting, specially in my continent (Europe).

She's sewing finishes by herself, that's a thing that many women do when are preparing things for the "big day".

I haven't seen the "19 century hat" that themightyraisin was tellin' about, maybe after things will be clear.

With such a dress there are not many possibilities, or it's for a wedding (maybe as a guest not necessarily as a bride) or it's for acting. :-*

Robe de mariée... J'espère bien qu'elle ne va pas faire cette bêtise. En France 1 mariage sur 2 finit par un divorce. A Paris, 2 sur 3. Par pitié, qu'ils vivent ensemble si c'est leur choix mais qu'ils économisent le mariage. Et puis s'ils veulent faire la fête avec les potes, pas besoin de mariage, seulement les potes, la famille et du champagne.

C'était le conseil du jour...  ;)

Comme d'autres je pense que c'est un costume pour un spectacle sans doute très proche et c'est tant mieux.  :D  Quelle date le spectacle  ? ;)

Wedding dress ... I hope she will not make that mistake. In France 1/2 wedding ends in divorce. In Paris 2/3 ! Out of pity, live together if that is your choice but save the marriage. And if you want to party with the guys, no need for marriage, only friends, family and Champagne or Vodka

It was the tip of the day ...

Like others I think it's a costume for a show probably very close and that's good. :D  What date for the show ? ;)

I don't know where do you live my dear, but that's not a dress that any woman would put up for shopping, or for going in a restaurant or in any kind of informal meeting, specially in my continent (Europe).

She's sewing finishes by herself, that's a thing that many women do when are preparing things for the "big day".

I haven't seen the "19 century hat" that themightyraisin was tellin' about, maybe after things will be clear.

With such a dress there are not many possibilities, or it's for a wedding (maybe as a guest not necessarily as a bride) or it's for acting. :-*

Well, 'my dear', I did state a normal outfit with a bit of class, don't remember anything about shopping, restaurant or informal meeting. All my female friends sew and quite a few have made their own clothes, including my wife. Can't remember too many, if any,  preparing for the big day.

In Australia, as wild and woolly as we might appear, women get dressed up for all sorts of reasons, the members stand at big race meetings, gala balls, events and up market shows, opera, to name a few. And yes, the occasional wedding.

Not having seen the dress, my point was about everyone around here always jumping to conclusions. Now that I seen photos, still stick to what I said.

Anyway, maybe I have been lucky, I've always been around members of the fairer sex who took pride in their appearance, made an effort to look classy, not tarty.

But, for those that might prefer an Aussie bogan:-

You are right Dth, none of us need a physical fitness program, we all get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down admin, carrying things too far, flogging dead horses, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Well if it is a wedding dress and she is sticking to the normal wedding rules, then is it not bad luck for the groom to see her in the dress before the wedding day.

So I think I will stick with the stage dress assumption.

I thought seeing I was dumb enough to buy into this thread (who gives a fuck about a dress anyway) I'd better take it seriously and make a concerted effort to contribute to this dilemma.

So, I checked out the photos and all I saw was a pair of nice tits.