B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

From what I can make out of the English conversation between Taylor and Kristy in the living room sounds like a discussion of philosophy on life, love, open relationships, etc. Is is just me or does this sound like a pre-relationship interview?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

From what I can make out of the English conversation between Taylor and Kristy in the living room sounds like a discussion of philosophy on life, love, open relationships, etc. Is is just me or does this sound like a pre-relationship interview?

It's just you...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Can some veteran enlighten me on something here. Why people are hyping this Taylor and Kristy relationship? Is Taylor this kind of predator or is just a wishful-thinking? Because to me they are just becoming friends and Taylor is getting introduced on Kristy's shows like Zaba once were.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

just the time for Taylor for realize in what trap she fell between these two manipulators called Kristy and Monica and that will be very funny to watch

both of them use Taylor for their audimat nothing more, expect nothing serious from Kristy and Monica with Taylor it's  just a game

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Can some veteran enlighten me on something here. Why people are hyping this Taylor and Kristy relationship? Is Taylor this kind of predator or is just a wishful-thinking? Because to me they are just becoming friends and Taylor is getting introduced on Kristy's shows like Zaba once were.

Taylor is the one with the strap on, so she is dominant.

Her tactics against Kristy has failed totally, but she want's her.

Taylor is not nearly as good looking as Kristy, so it's uphill.