B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

56 minutes ago, moules said:

Tim arrived seven wee ks after Samson.  His shifting rooms indicates to me that he and Tani are probably not going to be paired as a couple.

I think the experiment with single guys was largely a failure, as with the exception of Tim and Blondie, they did not bring girls to the villa.  <<  Assuming that was the original intent.   Basically too old, and too socially awkward or ill-tempered.

Taylor has had far greater success in bringing in girls from Barcelona and quickly getting them into her bed in her relatively short stay than Samson, Tim, and Thor did during their combined time in B-7. 

I'm not sure if your assumption that the idea was to have the guys bring girls to the apartment was really the goal. Why would they, when RLC has so many girls in this apartment who have had so little to do? 😁

In general, you forgot to mention Thor in your list, who clearly formed a couple with Holly. This has led to a large number of really good sex events. Also, I would call Tim and Tani a successful combo, even though they didn't move in together. A lot of sex and the two ultimately fit together quite well, even if not in the long term. So, out of the three single guys RLC had in the cast so far, I would consider two to be a successful and only Samson to be a mistake. Considering all the do nothing girls in GOV's past, that's a surprisingly positive number. 

In general, I think that RLC should continue to bring guys into the cast, as long as the proportion of single girls is so high. Of course, it would be better to focus more on couples right away. The most important thing anyway is to get rid of all the do nothing girls. Some progress has been made in this house in the last few days, but in B1, for example, there has also been some cast faileres again (e.g. with Sarafima). 

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not sure if your assumption that the idea was to have the guys bring girls to the apartment was really the goal. Why would they, when RLC has so many girls in this apartment who have had so little to do? 😁

In general, you forgot to mention Thor in your list, who clearly formed a couple with Holly. This has led to a large number of really good sex events. Also, I would call Tim and Tani a successful combo, even though they didn't move in together. A lot of sex and the two ultimately fit together quite well, even if not in the long term. So, out of the three single guys RLC had in the cast so far, I would consider two to be a successful and only Samson to be a mistake. Considering all the do nothing girls in GOV's past, that's a surprisingly positive number. 

In general, I think that RLC should continue to bring guys into the cast, as long as the proportion of single girls is so high. Of course, it would be better to focus more on couples right away. The most important thing anyway is to get rid of all the do nothing girls. Some progress has been made in this house in the last few days, but in B1, for example, there has also been some cast faileres again (e.g. with Sarafima). 

yakity yak, don't talk back

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/21/2022 at 11:28 PM, thatguy2 said:

The difference between Kassandra and Kimberly is night and day - Kimberly understands the assignment and doesn't mind showing off... This is gonna be fun!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

One thing is sure, even though Kassandra was a prude (and probably sold her body at nights to ugly fat Russian daddies), she had a way better body than Kimberly.

• Haha 1