B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

I can see that many people on here are not happy with the long participation of Ailey & Kassandra which I mostly agree with.

But we need to realize that it is not easy any more for RLC to bring girls from Russia or Ukraine because of the war and the visa restrictions imposed by the EU on people from Russia.  So, I guess we have to live with that regardless we like it or not 😏 😒

The most recent girls joined RLC in the last month or so were: Polya (who is already living in Barcelona) Taylor & Elettra (I think both arrived from Italy). Also, RLC was unsuccessful in filling Marlene's old room and Zabava ended up taking the room which was a good decision made by RLC.  

Yet another hilarious performance from the oaf Samson. Don’t normally watch the too many blokes currently on site humping the sluts but Samson is such an imbecile it makes for humorous viewing. Just wish Taylor would decide on which of the girls she’s going to perform with; better still if she brought a stray cat back from the lesbian club🤞

27 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yet another hilarious performance from the oaf Samson. Don’t normally watch the too many blokes currently on site humping the sluts but Samson is such an imbecile it makes for humorous viewing. Just wish Taylor would decide on which of the girls she’s going to perform with; better still if she brought a stray cat back from the lesbian club🤞

In fact it's funny how he does it. I think Elettra can do more than just these quickies... if she wanted to, she could go towards something extreme with him!

Taylor has already made up her mind from the start…only the other girl isn't letting go at the moment.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

What is his problem?  Always licking all her face when kissing her!... No sensuality at all,  keeps hyperventilating! Totally funny to watch... 

46 minutes ago, Machevh said:

In fact it's funny how he does it. I think Elettra can do more than just these quickies... if she wanted to, she could go towards something extreme with him!

Taylor has already made up her mind from the start…only the other girl isn't letting go at the moment.

Talking of Elettra, she can be very WILD!  Remembered a bath session in B1 with Irma, Ginger and Babi... They were pissing on each other!  It was quite gross! 

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What is his problem?  Always licking all her face when kissing her!... No sensuality at all,  keeps hyperventilating! Totally funny to watch... 

yeah he’s like a young teenager who’s just discovered he has a big knob but doesn’t know what to do with it 🤣

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Talking of Elettra, she can be very WILD!  Remembered a bath session in B1 with Irma, Ginger and Babi... They were pissing on each other!  It was quite gross! 

Ya, I think I saved that one. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2