B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

18 hours ago, Noldus said:

Ailey and Kassandra in B7 with a girl

Once more, K masterfully hiding in the tub as always - she turns away to wash her pussy and returns to squeezing her legs together. Only at the house to change clothes and then off again. Not getting any value from her in regard to observing her 'real life' so I'm left wondering just how RLC decides to evict and move on...

• Like 3

Here's my hypothesis (a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence) regarding Kassandra and Ailey's "occupation".
I've been picking my brain trying to understand why they stay in all day mostly sleeping and eating and then going out very late at night and sometimes returning next morning or days after.

First I though Kassandra might be a Model and had to get a lot of sleep to look her best etc. But the model explanation and late night going out just did not match.

Then there's a 2nd hypothesis which might not be a popular one. But a much more realistic one nonetheless. They are Callgirls. I base it on the men we see picking them up late at nights (Russian pimps?) and the fact I have seen Kassandra coming home early mornings in some state of "shock" and tears curling up in "foster position" on her bed after she's taken a shower.

As I stated in the beginning this is a hypothesis.  I just can't wrap my brain around what these two girls do all night out after spending all day in bed sleeping - to spending a fair amount of time getting ready (all dolled up) to going out all night and often picked up by middel aged Russian(?) guys.

51 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Here's my hypothesis (a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence) regarding Kassandra and Ailey's "occupation".
I've been picking my brain trying to understand why they stay in all day mostly sleeping and eating and then going out very late at night and sometimes returning next morning or days after.

First I though Kassandra might be a Model and had to get a lot of sleep to look her best etc. But the model explanation and late night going out just did not match.

Then there's a 2nd hypothesis which might not be a popular one. But a much more realistic one nonetheless. They are Callgirls. I base it on the men we see picking them up late at nights (Russian pimps?) and the fact I have seen Kassandra coming home early mornings in some state of "shock" and tears curling up in "foster position" on her bed after she's taken a shower.

As I stated in the beginning this is a hypothesis.  I just can't wrap my brain around what these two girls do all night out after spending all day in bed sleeping - to spending a fair amount of time getting ready (all dolled up) to going out all night and often picked up by middel aged Russian(?) guys.

Maybe the two are top spies who infiltrate military facilities to steal valuable secrets during all the nights and days the spend off camera. 😁 It doesn't matter. 

The point is that this girls have reached a level of permanent absence, in combination with an extreme emptiness of content, so it makes no sense to keep them in the project. 

• Upvote 1

IIRC, Noldus said when Ailey arrived that she was a quick replacement for a pair of girls who decided not to be become participants.  And Ailey was joined soon thereafter by Kassandra.

It would seem they are affiliated not with RLC, but with another business that has an association with RLC.  They isolate socially, I don't think they have ever visited B-4, and if they are Russian, it is as if the Russian social circles they are part of have nothing to do with the Barcelona social circles of the Russian participants.