B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that this demonstrates that the person at fault is not Zabava, but surely Elmira

According to what Zaba told Fritz, Elmira wasn't happy that Zaba leave the window open in her room and that makes the apartment cold. If I understood correctly.

I believe it was more about how Elmira approached the issue then anything else. If my understatement about all this then yes, Elmira was the guilty one. 

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

According to what Zaba told Fritz, Elmira wasn't happy that Zaba leave the window open in her room and that makes the apartment cold. If I understood correctly.

I believe it was more about how Elmira approached the issue then anything else. If my understatement about all this then yes, Elmira was the guilty one. 

The problem of language means that sometimes some will misinterpret events because of their experience, which biases their point of view because they do not have the necessary perspective.
When I'm in this kind of situation, I prefer not to take sides and I let things work out naturally.
This has already been the case when it came to Radislava, if most girls had grievances against her, it was because she was not an angel either 😁
it is noble to want to defend the widow and the orphan but it is better to understand the context before acting

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The problem of language means that sometimes some will misinterpret events because of their experience, which biases their point of view because they do not have the necessary perspective.
When I'm in this kind of situation, I prefer not to take sides and I let things work out naturally.
This has already been the case when it came to Radislava, if most girls had grievances against her, it was because she was not an angel either 😁
it is noble to want to defend the widow and the orphan but it is better to understand the context before acting

Well, the most important thing is that they made peace with each other.

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

sure  I never begrudge the guys fucking or getting it on with the girls ...you know ..Wish it was me !

but the point is this hanging around TOO LONG like this cunt, moving into what are GIRLS ONLY apt  becomes annoying for the old complaint of they kill the innocent Nudity we Voyeurs enjoy and come here for  (not COUPLES where we get the mix and expectations of random innocent nudity are limited) .. 

I know you and others get this ...  

but for me ...whether Zaba was a do nothing is just another girl who will come and go and her brief fucking is not as important as getting to see a new girl , a sexy girl like Elmira and even the rare possibility of another do nothing sibling Esmi moving through the apt NAKED.. for me that is the Voyeur  turn on 

and for the record ... I don't do blow jobs.. not even virtual.... but I'm sure the twisted Stone Cold 316 might have something for you to enjoy

Bro, you are out your mind if you think I will read all this 🙄, I am sure it’s a good argument but it’s against my religion to care that much