Routine is terrible

man and the  Paul's homosexuality  bothers me... Leora is a very .. very nice and hot girl and he does nothing with she all day..

I'm waiting for Putin to heat things up over there. Get Paul out of the house to fight for his Country.

Leora needs some alone time.

Sending someone into war aint really my style to get some action, maybe yours StnCld316? If so, why don't you go fight over there and become a war hero, Leora might love you for your heroism and leave Paul.

Sending someone into war aint really my style to get some action, maybe yours StnCld316? If so, why don't you go fight over there and become a war hero, Leora might love you for your heroism and leave Paul.

Kind of a bizarre response as I do not think StnCld316's comment was to be taken personally or for that matter seriously. 

I do agree though that they have a rather boring life - at least what I have found as I am usually asleep during their daytime and only see evening and some night.  At first I really liked them but now I hardly ever look in.

Damn I really start to feel sorry for Paul. Before Leora leaves for work she kisses the dog like ten times but doesn't even look at Paul. A minute later she brutally wakes him up because she needs help because she just had her nails done, again doesn't even acknowlegde his existence and she is gone, out the door.

She has totally switched the traditional roles in the Russian relationship.

She will leave him in a heartbeat if she finds someone new.

• 2 weeks later...

All women come with some baggage; so do men. Humans are biological problem collectors.

I don't know what they've experienced in life that would make her so emotional, or for him to appear so mathematical and lonely. They have been together for quite some time now.

But this little squirrel is fond of Leora, and Leora will do what she wants, and Paul will do what he wants. And that is all I have to say about that.

(But Pepe is correct: the woman is shaped like a classical Greek goddess.)