B5 General Topic 2022 #17 (December)

Noldus

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Night after night, the same BS click bail from RLC.  Its all they do now... one night nothing...then a click bait party where nothing happens.

sounds like most parties I go to except no young chickees in  bunny and lingerie costumes ... I mean there is even a Bo Peep girlie???  

I just like looking in because I have no life and these cuties are well...cute with young hot bodies and eventually they do weird stuff like make out or play flirty sexy games ??? 

beats staying home alone on a bed I'm guessing 

just like us ...they visit these parties HOPING ! SOMETHING ! Might happen

Still anyone hopes for Elmira as a participant ? Please … what prevented her today meeting new colleagues , socializing and do something else apart from her stretching ? These are the tenants that I get furious watching ..Hope she proves me completely wrong of this strict criticism .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still anyone hopes for Elmira as a participant ? Please … what prevented her today meeting new colleagues , socializing and do something else apart from her stretching ? These are the tenants that I get furious watching ..Hope she proves me completely wrong of this strict criticism .

Esmi not taking her to the party. 🤣

Edited by thinga69