B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

On 12/12/2022 at 10:06 PM, badboylovesgirls said:

OT, I am not sure under which thread I should post this comment but I am posting it here under B4 thread. 

I read an article over the weekend about Putin's two adult daughters who he had with his ex-wife. The article goes on and says that Putin had multiple lovers after his divorce. One of these lovers, her name is Svetiana who was a maid ☺️ 😄.

First thing came to my mind that she is the same Svetiana of RLC 🤔 😉 especially Putin's lover is in her forties.  But I realized that my thoughts were wrong because Putin's Svetiana became a multimillionaire since her affair with Putin and it is believed that she had a 17 year daughter with Putin.  

I thought to share this with the people on here. 

I suspect whoever gave her that name was taking the pee out of Putin at the time, you only have to look at some of the names given to participants to see they enjoy a joke.

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I suspect whoever gave her that name was taking the pee out of Putin at the time, you only have to look at some of the names given to participants to see they enjoy a joke.

I am not sure who gave her this name but I think she was given the name of Svetiana before the war in Ukraine started and Putin's name started being on the headlines all over the world.