B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Putting a predatory lesbian, just like having guys in these apartments is simply another complete fuckup by RLC.

Having said that.. I could care less about Kristy and weather she finds "happines"  if she has a controlling off site boyfriend then get the fuck off RLC.  

I think according to their contract with RLC,

that doing sex or whatever outside the Villa is quite OK.

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think according to their contract with RLC,

that doing sex or whatever outside the Villa is quite OK.

I think you are making shit up again and have zero idea if there is or what a RLC "contract" says. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

The naivity here is obvious. There's no slavery in EU.

Better watch out, that 150,000 point IQ of yours is clouding your common sense.  BTW...there is no RLC based in North America , so whatever RLC is about, SLAVERY OR NOT...it's ALL EUROPEAN.  Still doesnt change the fact that you are making shit up

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Better watch out, that 150,000 point IQ of yours is clouding your common sense.  BTW...there is no RLC based in North America , so whatever RLC is about, SLAVERY OR NOT...it's ALL EUROPEAN.  Still doesnt change the fact that you are making shit up

This is all basic stuff here. You're an outsider.

Hey Kristy, they say that you have boyfriend issues that are affecting your decisions here on RLC. They say you are ready to start a family. I think the evidence is starting to support that and I find myself in agreement. If you hurry, you can catch Esmi.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Hey Kristy, they say that you have boyfriend issues that are affecting your decisions here on RLC. They say you are ready to start a family. I think the evidence is starting to support that and I find myself in agreement. If you hurry, you can catch Esmi.

I don't think Kristy is going anywhere, she's putting

money in the bank for the future back in Moscow.

• Haha 1