B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Thx. Philo. Yeah Kristy IS phénoménal in controlling people, mostly by hands and legs.

If Taylor is thinking there could be some chances down the road for sex,

I think she is wrong. Kristy is Moscow culture, completely different from Euro sex,

very old school, submissive to men, outdated in Western Europe, who don't subscribe to RLC,

because it's essentially boring for them. US loves it though, biggest part of subscribers.

just to say ... I have enjoyed these past comments between you and Philo . Insightful perspectives.  different than the usual bullshit speculations ... Love the perspective of cultural differences, I think you are bang on.  

the only perspective we can't really grasp is that of the true Lesbian culture . ( even though many here will claim to be one or at least honorary Lesbians  lol )

My experience with Lesbian friends is how they are powerfully moved by relationship! and all the insecurities and protectiveness and possesseviveness that comes with that .  With that  it easy to dismiss culture and sexuality as, 'we are all the same'  in,  sex is sex and love is love ...but there are nuances as you 2 have picked up on that have impact and bearing for those who have that voyeur interest in understanding the true relationship dynamics of these participants ... cool 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just to say ... I have enjoyed these past comments between you and Philo . Insightful perspectives.  different than the usual bullshit speculations ... Love the perspective of cultural differences, I think you are bang on.  

the only perspective we can't really grasp is that of the true Lesbian culture . ( even though many here will claim to be one or at least honorary Lesbians  lol )

My experience with Lesbian friends is how they are powerfully moved by relationship! and all the insecurities and protectiveness and possesseviveness that comes with that .  With that  it easy to dismiss culture and sexuality as, 'we are all the same'  in,  sex is sex and love is love ...but there are nuances as you 2 have picked up on that have impact and bearing for those who have that voyeur interest in understanding the true relationship dynamics of these participants ... cool 

I appreciate any conversation that involves the recognition that culture overlays the analysis of human behavior.  Without getting too personal, I have dated two women who also loved women. Frankly, it helped me to improve how I make love. Most people on this forum will not understand me when I say that I learned that even though I am proud of my member, my dick is overrated. When I payed attention to how to make love differently, one of them payed me the highest compliment: She said that fucked her "the first hour like a woman and the last hour like a man".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I appreciate any conversation that involves the recognition that culture overlays the analysis of human behavior.  Without getting too personal, I have dated two women who also loved women. Frankly, it helped me to improve how I make love. Most people on this forum will not understand me when I say that I learned that even though I am proud of my member, my dick is overrated. When I payed attention to how to make love differently, one of them payed me the highest compliment: She said that fucked her "the first hour like a woman and the last hour like a man".

fuck off Philo

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Thx. Mark. Getting 1 like on posts is satisfaction enough actually.

You got it just as I'm thinking. Every post I've made could be total BS,

but that's not the intention.

I find these 2 girls highly interesting, as very different personalities. 

1 hour ago, northguy said:

I find these 2 girls highly interesting, as very different personalities. 

same ... this pursuit and it's gamewomanship is different from the same old BS here ....

the anticipation of viewing this game and to see who wins  is fascinating to certain voyeurs ... to me  for sure ... I am waiting for Kristy to give in to the big brown dildo .. 

( but your observation of the ingrained anti homosexual culture of USSR plays very strong I'm sure ... and therefore the challenge of pursuit more intriguing...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elettra back with two guys

atta girl... she is so highly sexualized like no other that I can remember. Girl on girl many different guys  3 somes five somes  and bating the hell out of her pussy every hour in between   lol

... this is not a show girl ....just a sex addict superstar 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

RLC might want to see if there is any correlation between the decline in viewership and the phenomenon of apartments turning their lights down so low as to obscure observation by subscribers. I don't have a problem with them turning off the lights completely so that the IR kicks in. It they want us to see them looking ghoulish then I don't have a problem with that as long as I can see what is happening. Recently, when I see them turn the main lights off and leave only an accent light on, then the IR does not turn on and I find it difficult to watch. What I have started doing more and more is to just move on to another project. I don't pay this much subscription money to have to work hard to watch an apartment. Simply, if they indicate they don't want to be watched by turning down the light...then I don't watch them. They surely don't need my clicks to maintain their success. But if others have stopped watching for the same reason, then they downward curve may continue until they start to get a clue that the two things might be related. Just a thought!

• Upvote 2

More and more it seems that we are seeing the development of a relationship. I doubt it will ever rival the one with Kamila...and, whether by design or happenstance, whether unconsummated or not, it seems that Taylor and Kristy are becoming a "couple". I use this term no to imply a committed relationship, but, in the sense that where ever you see one...you will soon see the other. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

same ... this pursuit and it's gamewomanship is different from the same old BS here ....

the anticipation of viewing this game and to see who wins  is fascinating to certain voyeurs ... to me  for sure ... I am waiting for Kristy to give in to the big brown dildo .. 

( but your observation of the ingrained anti homosexual culture of USSR plays very strong I'm sure ... and therefore the challenge of pursuit more intriguing...

Exactly. Seems Kristy is in 100% control now, they have spent all day together without

any tension. Battlefield now seems massages: how much will Kristy allow (not much I guess).

Any sex seems like a very long shot now. But you never know with these two.