B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

For the newbies...you will now begin to see a barrage of anatomical and scatological insults from people that you least expected as having an interest in this conversation. They are affiliated in ways that are bounded by there clinical DSM-5 diagnosis.

• Confused 1

This is not a good look for you guy...deciding to fuck with someone and then not having the balls to back it up. I never had any conversations with you before so it was totally unprovoked. What did I do to provoke your attack? What did I say to deserve this? Maybe you just been a closet bully all along? How you going to fix your reputation? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Thank you for that response...so now we take the gloves off. 

1. I think it is time to BLOCK Philo and his insescent rambling.... your opinions are not important to tolerate the space you want to take up ....bye 
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:
  1. I think it is time to BLOCK Philo and his insescent rambling.... your opinions are not important to tolerate the space you want to take up ....bye 

You posed to me. I have never engaged you in any conversation. Before you  call for censorship, know what can of worms you are opening up. Also, it might help if you looked up the definition of forum.

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi Philo, I guess I can volunteer and answer your question if you allow me.  Noldus is not Russian and is not moderator on the Forum here.

But the question that I struggle with for awhile and worth asking is: there are some members on CC's forum regardless of their titles on their profiles, do they have direct or indirect connections to RLC ??  I have not figured out the answer yet and I know no one (from the people with connection, if any) on here will ever admit in a positive or negative response to this question.    

of course CC is run by RLC... look at the rules on how we have to post  3rd party BS or how upset they get if we refer outside freebie radical competition sites like HOTSCOPES ... 

I don't know , I don't care ...because now you and me will be banned now  by Noldus of the Russian secret police ... 

Noldus is the actual owner of RLC I'll bet ... He just knows too much 

nice knowing you guys .........

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Just so we can all understand what your criteria are, please cite them so that all forum members can know what constitutes the boundaries for being banned by @Mark Thompson. Then let us know why the crazy shit that you have been posting does not meet that qualification. I'm waiting. 

Just now, philo said:

Just so we can all understand what your criteria are, please cite them so that all forum members can know what constitutes the boundaries for being banned by @Mark Thompson. Then let us know why the crazy shit that you have been posting does not meet that qualification. I'm waiting. 

waiting for What?  a second Fuck Off Philo in one day ...ok then   and without any follow up  or reason ...ok.... FUCK OFF    LMAO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1