Dance pole!

es una barra de sritpper , estara bien cuando la use . sobre todo en braguitas

At least she has a good premises for that. Beautiful face, perfect body, well-formed round bouncing butt, ...

Marta seems to really take pride in two things: her hair and her ass.  She spends more time on her hair than Leora and she is often striking a rear pose in the mirror with her ass sticking out...not to mention the couple of times she was twerking.

I think Marta seems more concerned about her bottom and legs rather than taking pride of. I also think she has done the hair recently and she is a bit in discomfort, that's why she seems to apply some sort of emollient cream often.

Marta seems to really take pride in two things: her hair and her ass.  She spends more time on her hair than Leora and she is often striking a rear pose in the mirror with her ass sticking out...not to mention the couple of times she was twerking.

I think Marta seems more concerned about her bottom and legs rather than taking pride of. I also think she has done the hair recently and she is a bit in discomfort, that's why she seems to apply some sort of emollient cream often.

She has applied ice on her head more than once...and I think it takes great pride for someone who has hair like that.