Videos - Split 1

Guest blondy

ok, so call me a hypocrite (or whatever the term is)...here's a little video of Alma from earlier....at least there is no Stefan....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

Is there a secret to getting these mediafire links to play? Or do I need to register there too?

I hate downloading strange software. I don't have a work computer to screw up anymore.

Guest NL Forever

you shouldn't need to download any software to get the files. However if they are flv files then you will need to download VLC media player, which is free AND safe. Lots of people use this media player, even schools!!

Guest NL Forever

bloody hell, I'm running out of hard drive space recording Alma and Stefan tonight....how long does it take!!!!!??????