B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

Reasons for Kristy to replace BF with Taylor:

1. Taylor is a professional, who can satisfy her.

2. Taylor has stamina and is not as impotent as BF.

3. Taylor doesn't require blowjobs or ball licking.

4. Taylor doesn't need condoms.

5. Kristy wouldn't have do anything, just be receiving.

6. Taylor would be available 24/7.

7. Viewer ratings would rise.

It's a no brainer, Kristy just needs some time to figure that out. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

So apparently they didn't had enough money to pay the taxi that brought them back at the villa

i think it's something bigger than that, hopefully we can understand in the next few hours or days...

I don’t believe Kristy enjoys dick!  This is the second time I have watched her and her boyfriend and she controls the whole situation!  They fuck for about 10 minutes she gets off of him and decides to give him a hand job.  He wants her to give him some head, but she would not do it.  She got up put on her shirt made him put back on the towel or shorts or whatever he had on and that was it.

6 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I don’t believe Kristy enjoys dick!  This is the second time I have watched her and her boyfriend and she controls the whole situation!  They fuck for about 10 minutes she gets off of him and decides to give him a hand job.  He wants her to give him some head, but she would not do it.  She got up put on her shirt made him put back on the towel or shorts or whatever he had on and that was it.

Yes. Isn't because she doesn't like the guy so much and just called him to give a second, or third change by now, is because she doesn't like dick at all. Let's disregard all the dicks that she had in Russia and focus only in this guy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

This has to be from someone that has never seen her before today.

• Like 1