Only in Florida

TBG 150

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll get to Parasite later on. In the meantime, check this shit out. And you wonder why I call this shithole the Southern Sewer.  ::)

http://thechive.com/2014/08/21/florida-is-not-where-normal-happens-32-photos/

10 hours to catch a kangaroo? The bloody things might be on our Coat of Arms, but they are still vermin. Don't they have guns in Florida?

Cooked properly, they do provide a nice steak and nothing wrong with a good kangaroo stew. The local eat the tails, tried it once, not for me.

I can't stand reading the stories about people impersonating cops and being arrested, when it is still not illegal to be charge with impersonating a military member. 

But, on a lighter note I think it's funny the woman used Foamy's cousin to stab her husband, and the fact that Foamy was in Florida molesting a drunk guy driving down the road.  ;D

I can't stand reading the stories about people impersonating cops and being arrested, when it is still not illegal to be charge with impersonating a military member. 

But, on a lighter note I think it's funny the woman used Foamy's cousin to stab her husband, and the fact that Foamy was in Florida molesting a drunk guy driving down the road.  ;D

We squirrels just wanna have fun. :)

Squirrel believes that Florida is maybe an interesting place with very clever wildlife and some very stupid people. I was glad to get my furry tail outta that place in one un-munched and undigested piece.

10 hours to catch a kangaroo? I'd have to agree with you on that one. But then again, he is an Aussie, cunning and shifty bastard by nature.