B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

ย 

It's like so often in GOV. Unfortunately there is a lot of show and the actions are not always based on real emotions.ย 

So it can happen that a straight girl just thinks, pseudo lesbian show pays more than to invite the actual LI.ย I think that's a shame, especially since it happens so often in GOV.ย 

Just a reminder you forgot to BOLD your comments

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

ย 

Taylor is a lesbian through and through, I don't think anyone doubts that.ย It would have been very interesting if she had found someone during her stay where things truly match, so either also a lesbian or a actual bi girl. But, I think, Kristyย sees Taylor only as a friend and a sexual attraction is not recognizable and I do not like this show approach in RLC.ย 

Whether Tylor really has a thing for Kristy is hard to tell. If that were the case, it would even be a little mean of Kristy, because she would only exploit Taylor's feelings.ย In the end it's a pity for both of them, because a real relationship (for Kristy most likely a guy and for Taylor a girl who is really interested in women) would have been better.ย 

BTW, Monica is wrong in any case, because she is a do nothing girl and hopefully will never be a RLC resident again.ย ๐Ÿ˜

Again a reminder you forgot to BOLD your comments

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's should be Taylor's role, she's the lesbian not Kristy.

It can be a Bisexuals role too, particularly when they are in an experimental stage

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Just a reminder you forgot to BOLD your comments

Again a reminder you forgot to BOLD your comments

It can be a Bisexuals role too, particularly when they are in an experimental stage

I believe Kristy is only curious.

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe Kristy is only curious.

Sorry Thinga, I don't quite agree. I think Kristy has invested a lot in Taylor.

As a sex worker, Kristy doesn't seem to have any problems doing her.

The question is like how will Kristy finish her off and

how much will she allow Taylor do the other way. Let's see.