B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

7 minutes ago, Machevh said:

This is a very dangerous situation! Anya and wine is not good! Oh no, it's not good at all... I hope Taylor doesn't screw up tonight.

You are right, As much as I would love to see Anya & Taylor get it on, I don't want Taylor to fuck up her relationship with Kristy

4 minutes ago, Machevh said:

This is a very dangerous situation! Anya and wine is not good! Oh no, it's not good at all... I hope Taylor doesn't screw up tonight.

I was thinking the same thing.  When I saw Anya arrive, all I see is big trouble for Taylor.  If she drinks too much it will probably be big too much for her to handle, because the drinking will probably start to take control. I hope not.

What I would like to see tonight is Taylor keep Timur busy in conversation about the joys of G/G encounters while Anya takes Tereza to the bedroom and fucks her into orgasmic bliss. 😁(I know this is wishful thinking on my part)

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

What I would like to see tonight is Taylor keep Timur busy in conversation about the joys of G/G encounters while Anya takes Tereza to the bedroom and fucks her into orgasmic bliss. 😁(I know this is wishful thinking on my part)

Don't worry, Timur won't leave Teresa for a minute tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  When I saw Anya arrive, all I see is big trouble for Taylor.  If she drinks too much it will probably be big too much for her to handle, because the drinking will probably start to take control. I hope not.

She must be careful, the "I was fucking drunk" excuse has already been used, there won't be another bonus from Kristy

3 minutes ago, Machevh said:

She must be careful, the "I was fucking drunk" excuse has already been used, there won't be another bonus from Kristy

Unless Kristy said since I won't be there, we can have a hall pass each and have 1 final fling  🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Unless Kristy said since I won't be there, we can have a hall pass each and have 1 final fling  🤷‍♂️

Maybe Kristy would be angrier if T drinks a lot and gets drunk. However, T confirmed that on the night of the last party she went to bed at one point to avoid temptation and consequent problems with Kristy. So she really cares about this story and will do what she can to keep it going.

Just now, Machevh said:

Maybe Kristy would be angrier if T drinks a lot and gets drunk. However, T confirmed that on the night of the last party she went to bed at one point to avoid temptation and consequent problems with Kristy. So she really cares about this story and will do what she can to keep it going.

i'm sorry machevh but there is no "story"!  it's all in the line of work.