B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Well this could be a night to remember or this could be the same old shit from Timur and Tereza... I say the same old shit 100 times over. I think the W's are all show and no go. Now with that being said the most Awesome Anya is the curveball that can derail Father Timur's jealousy of terribly terrific tantalizing Tereasa will be the demise of a great night in B-5 as always. The W's have already ran away to hide in the bedroom from what could have FANTASTIC !!! Same old shit BOTING !!!! Goodness chickenshits !!!!! I will watch watch B-4 at least there is some promise there as for B-5 it remains the same old Tereza and Timur bullshit that they are famous for !!!!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Machevh said:

the game was immediately stopped with Timur asking Teresa to put on panties

He very clearly has boundaries that I don't ever see him letting go of. 

One of these nights, I would like to see Anya maybe spending some more time with Wednesday and Wayne. I don't think they are as hung up about partying and having fun.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

One of these nights, I would like to see Anya maybe spending some more time with Wednesday and Wayne. I don't think they are as hung up about partying and having fun.

I don't think we'll see, Anya likes T&T so she'll keep this "friendship" with their limits.

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well this could be a night to remember or this could be the same old shit from Timur and Tereza... I say the same old shit 100 times over. I think the W's are all show and no go. Now with that being said the most Awesome Anya is the curveball that can derail Father Timur's jealousy of terribly terrific tantalizing Tereasa will be the demise of a great night in B-5 as always. The W's have already ran away to hide in the bedroom from what could have FANTASTIC !!! Same old shit BOTING !!!! Goodness chickenshits !!!!! I will watch watch B-4 at least there is some promise there as for B-5 it remains the same old Tereza and Timur bullshit that they are famous for !!!!

Well, in the end it was once again W&W where actually something happened, while T&T together with Anya once again wasted hours between first and second base never going further than some teasing. I've stopped counting how many times T&T have pulled this bullshit now, but it's just getting laughable. Well, at least the outcome was clear to me beforehand, so instead of spending hours hoping for something to work out, I simply confirmed my assumption on replay. I like all three of them and think that they are an important addition to RLC cast, but in this combination, it is never going anywere. A&A are obviously not a swinger and should not pretend to be. They have nice sex events on thier own (that are fun to watch) and should stick to this. There is no shame in wanting to live monogamously.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes, that is also my speculation, but somehow I don't think this will ever happen. The interesting thing is that currently all the people in B2 and B5 fit really well into the project. It's just that T&T are not swingers. It would be no issue, if they would just let this teasing events go.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Yes, that is also my speculation, but somehow I don't think this will ever happen. The interesting thing is that currently all the people in B2 and B5 fit really well into the project. It's just that T&T are not swingers. It would be no issue, if they would just let this teasing events go.  

Yes, at the moment the casts of B2 and B5 are working quite well, they should just try to get them moving a little more often with some parties.

31 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Yes, at the moment the casts of B2 and B5 are working quite well, they should just try to get them moving a little more often with some parties.

The casts? I thought this was real life.😄

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

The interesting thing is that currently all the people in B2 and B5 fit really well into the project. It's just that T&T are not swingers. It would be no issue, if they would just let this teasing events go.  

One thing you have to keep in mind is that regardless of whether they go through with anything or not, they are still going to get views with their "attempts." Whether people want to believe it's all an act or they want to believe they actually want to go through with it but are scared is up to the individual, but there's always going to be an audience to wonder. In that sense, they won't ever need to stop until they leave again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1