B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Something miss from the other day, Wednesday stripping in front of Timur, Tereza, Anya and Wayne. Anya is already topless and sucking on Tereza toes

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Machevh said:

You are an incurable denier... You would ever deny the evidence... any evidence shown to you

you are incredibly lost in your own mind my friend.  i'm a realist and you are not!  whether you want to believe it or not these are actors and actresses and their jobs depend on their acting abilities which in the end get's them the call to come back.  let's just leave it at this cuz i'm not here to raise a ruckus with anyone, you believe what you want to believe and let me believe what i want to believe.  fair enough?

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you are incredibly lost in your own mind my friend.  i'm a realist and you are not!  whether you want to believe it or not these are actors and actresses and their jobs depend on their acting abilities which in the end get's them the call to come back.  let's just leave it at this cuz i'm not here to raise a ruckus with anyone, you believe what you want to believe and let me believe what i want to believe.  fair enough?

I'm not interested in convincing anyone. I watch what happens and comment. I'm not one to speculate about things that can't be proven.

• Haha 1