B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

On 2/3/2023 at 1:20 PM, menouscope2015 said:

They must spend the night together, away from Timur and take advantage of that ... If it happens, RLC will be on fire ...  

Looks like they sprayed fire retardant on themselves after last nights BS.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Looks like they sprayed fire retardant on themselves after last nights BS.

sex retardant 

but all in all they were enjoying playing around and had legit sexy moments    it was all not conversation about relationships  

it's complicated for Tereza mostly I'd say  due to Timur having recordings of this    fooling around he has seen that all before 

but it was sexy to me  and others that were obviously turned on enough to stick around hoping the Strap On came out 

39 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

sex retardant 

but all in all they were enjoying playing around and had legit sexy moments    it was all not conversation about relationships  

it's complicated for Tereza mostly I'd say  due to Timur having recordings of this    fooling around he has seen that all before 

but it was sexy to me  and others that were obviously turned on enough to stick around hoping the Strap On came out 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Wednesday doing a sexy dance then takes outfit off to take panties off, when putting outfit back on guest looks directly at Wednesdays kitty

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

AMAZING  amazing screen grab of her boobs     one of my fave pair of tits in RLC History   thank you so much 

with Wed in that hot suit ??  orgy at the guests place ...

Really pass a kiss girl boy...    they are more fun than I imagined   and I have ZERO complaints of what they do and are like so far   

best Tits in RLC  and the rest of her body is tops too 

thanks for the updates 

odd ?? Tereza is still up in bed and on her computer   .. this indicates a deep in thought moodiness yes?  should be dead tired  she is another night hawk   ( as am I  but less sleep for an old cunt like me is more normal than a young woman ??)