B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nice orgasm for Wednesday with her friend and Wayne in the bed

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

curious if you can see Wed doing it ( you know I mean Pussy)   or is it sound and blocked view  Yhanks  

Tereza and Wednesday are by far 2 of the top 5 girls or whole RLC roster currently ( one more is Kimberly 😋😋 ) … Still … it isn’t the same dynamic and chemistry between these two couples like we had the privilege to watch when Holly and Thor were living in B5 … many times you could tune in and watch the parties , the fun , the “ expect the unexpected “ that these 4 people could bring on the table .. Wednesday seems like she loves very much Wayne , but it looks to me like the famous syndrome “ the person who “ loves “ less , controls the relationship “ .. and even though there are “ glances “ that Wednesday loves the cameras and she has no problem with anything , some explosions and yelling from Wayne at times , i think it holds her back for even more .. they are a great couple and of course T&T are super fine (Tereza still and always with incomplete fantasies ) and I wish and hope they find ways to enjoy more this co-stay in B5 . 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tereza y Wednesday son, con mucho, 2 de las 5 mejores chicas o la lista completa de RLC actualmente (una más es Kimberly 😋 😋)... Aún así... no es la misma dinámica y química entre estas dos parejas como la que tuvimos el privilegio de ver cuando Holly y Thor vivían en B5... muchas veces podías sintonizar y ver las fiestas, la diversión, el "esperar lo inesperado “ que estas 4 personas podrían poner sobre la mesa .. Miércoles parece que quiere mucho a Wayne , pero me parece el famoso síndrome “ la persona que “ ama “ menos , controla la relación “ .. y aunque hay "miradas" de que a miercoles le encantan las camaras y no tiene problema con nada, algunas explosiones y gritos de Wayne a ratos, creo que la frena aun mas.. son una gran pareja y por supuesto T&T estan super bien (Tereza todavía y siempre con fantasías incompletas) y deseo y espero que encuentren formas de disfrutar más esta co-permanencia en B5. 

I just hope that Tereza and Timur leave soon, I think it's time for many changes in all the apartments...🙎‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

TImur with his sister in the bedroom

Wait, so that's HIS sister, not Tereza's sister?  The two girls look very similar.  To bad she's related to either of them.  She'd make a great 3-way show!

• Like 1