Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

He owed her a pass for cheating because she forgave him for making out with a guy on camera when they were in their previous apartment.

Why am I not surprised to find out yanai made out with a guy🙄...I've paused my movie and am totally invested in this drama,true RLC!! 

1 minute ago, philo said:

Maybe she used the money to pay for her surgeries?

Yeah, that's what he thinks, but she's saying that the surgery was paid with a loan and some money that she had. That it wasn't for that. She said that it was to pay for a loan that her ex-boyfriend took using her name and her mother was receiving letters that she had to pay for it.

Just now, hectorviov said:

Yeah, that's what he thinks, but she's saying that the surgery was paid with a loan and some money that she had. That it wasn't for that. She said that it was to pay for a loan that her ex-boyfriend took using her name and her mother was receiving letters that she had to pay for it.

Could it be mario??? What the actual fuck! I'm not enjoying watching their pain,but it's the 'real life' aspect of this site that is rarely seen! I find it intriguing 

2 minutes ago, hectorviov said:

Carla's ex-boyfriend on RLC caused their apartment to get shut down. He went psycho on camera and had an emotional melt down. He wrote a sign and held it up to the cameras asking RLC subscribers for "HELP". It looked like he was contemplating suicide. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

Carla's ex-boyfriend on RLC caused their apartment to get shut down. He went psycho on camera and had an emotional melt down. He wrote a sign and held it up to the cameras asking RLC subscribers for "HELP". It looked like he was contemplating suicide. 

Holy shit, that's crazy.

2 minutes ago, hectorviov said:

As a native spanish speaker I really believe she's bulshitting all the way, and he has all the reason to be this pissed.

I don't speak the language but I agree and think that she is a master manipulator. I saw the pain that her pervious partner was in and he did not create his situation by himself.