Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

Just now, thinga69 said:

I guess that is skin care.

So then if someone found a skin care product that denigrated gay men or perhaps a facial cream that left an image of a Nazi swastika on the forehead then that would be ok with you?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, philo said:

So then if someone found a skin care product that denigrated gay men or perhaps a facial cream that left an image of a Nazi swastika on the forehead then that would be ok with you?

Maybe is black because it has some kind of coal in it. Many girls already used and was never a problem.

8 minutes ago, philo said:

@thinga69So it only took you 1 minute to respond to my initial post. Do you need more time to consider my question to you? 

I was walking back home.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

@thinga69Your lack of response tells us a lot about you. It tells us what some may have suspected but now we have a bit more evidence to support our theory about you. Thank you!

I'm black.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Good friend Noldus is maintaining the majority of the updates and archives for RLC, only recently when he mentioned that the suggested name fits well , there’s nothing more for me to listen to or wonder , there’s no one else I would support his suggestion than him ( the name was suggested  by another forum member ) . 

She wasn't just a guest. That would be like calling a guest Carla. It only fits well with the real Viola.

• Like 1

If they send / allow Yanai to Jon the villa(s) 2-3 times , get to know his Russian colleagues , learn them how to dance Latin dances and the Spanish language , problem solved for RLC how to fill in beds and so on.. this would be an unpredictable move but unfortunately RLC isn’t encouraging or allowing interactions with tenants of different places ( Martina was a Nelly’s obsession for a looooooong time ) . 

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

S'ils envoient / autorisent Yanai à Jon la (les) villa (s) 2-3 fois, apprenez à connaître ses collègues russes, apprenez-leur à danser les danses latines et la langue espagnole, problème résolu pour RLC comment remplir les lits, etc. .ce serait une décision imprévisible mais malheureusement RLC n'encourage pas ou n'autorise pas les interactions avec les locataires de différents lieux (Martina était l'obsession de Nelly pendant looooooongtemps). 

Don en face time avec Carla dans la salle de bains .

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Don en face time avec Carla dans la salle de bains .

I only know that she reappeared and the topic here became a bit interesting for discussions , this girl has for sure something special .

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

… we now have two super wonderful guests , Viola in B5 and Mari at Carla’s and the empty beds remain … 

Marie, not Mari

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Will you stop calling her Viola. We already had someone with that name before. She was with Kylie and Rus.

👍

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Good friend Noldus is maintaining the majority of the updates and archives for RLC, only recently when he mentioned that the suggested name fits well , there’s nothing more for me to listen to or wonder , there’s no one else I would support his suggestion than him ( the name was suggested  by another forum member ) . 

Her name is not Viola, for reasons stated many times (including by CVT84 above), her name is Ranga, which suits her perfectly

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, philo said:

@thinga69Your lack of response tells us a lot about you. It tells us what some may have suspected but now we have a bit more evidence to support our theory about you. Thank you!

His lack of response is probably due to him thinking your rants are racial fantasies & are totally irrelevant

• Like 1