Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

It's too bad that Carla's day had to end like this. The sexting she did with the guy today was not business and she really got into it. Although it was on her phone, I was the best sex I have ever seen from her from the point of view of a voyeur. 

2 minutes ago, hectorviov said:

He's saying that he's not sleeping with her until he has his money back. He also brought up that he wasn't harsh enough the last time the she fucked another guy and that she hasn't learned a thing.

Does he know about her sexting session with the guy today?

20 minutes ago, hectorviov said:

He's saying that he's not sleeping with her until he has his money back. He also brought up that he wasn't harsh enough the last time the she fucked another guy and that she hasn't learned a thing.

By the way...I missed it that Carla got caught fucking another guy. I know that when the had a brief spilt, she brought other guys there and one of the slept in the bed with her but they didn't fuck on camera. Is this the same guy or someone else?

I was hoping to see Carla fuck her outside boyfriend on camera. The event would put her in a special class of RLC apartments. Only three people in the history of RLC, to my knowledge, have ever brought their outside sex partners home to fuck on camera while in an RLC relationship with a partner : Vanessa, Masha, and Martina.