Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

Don becomes slowly the undisputed CHAMPION of having the most girls being an outsider .. Kudos to the guy as most also girls are really HOT πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

• Like 1

The bathroom will soon be β€œ not accessible β€œ for the toilet πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ let’s hope there are still the pee buckets at the balcony for any of these people πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Surreal situations with guests going to the flirt while they take a shower πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Excellent voyers content πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

is their front door open?

There’s no door going in the bathroom and I think Don asked Carla if she could lock the door in her bedroom but I think this isn’t an option ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

There’s no door going in the bathroom and I think Don asked Carla if she could lock the door in her bedroom but I think this isn’t an option ..

I mean the apartment front door.

hall cameraΒ 

Edited by Kingbanks

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Don becomes slowly the undisputed CHAMPION of having the most girls being an outsider .. Kudos to the guy as most also girls are really HOT πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

I saw her in the red dress dancing earlier and thought she was hot,she seems a little on the mature/cougar side as well ❀