Karol & Kos (2023) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

It looks like Leia is getting ready to leave. She's packing now. 

She spends a lot of time in other people’s apartment, it almost gives the impression she is homeless.

Changing the subject...Over the years, many RLC participants have demonstrated artistic talent and have done paintings that were left behind after their tenure. I can recall that Esmi and Masha were among some of the more talented. One of the paintings that Esmi did ended up on Kristy's was and she must have taken it with her. Another of the more remarkable paintings currently resides in the guest room (camera #13). I cannot recall who painted it. Does anyone remember?

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Changing the subject...Over the years, many RLC participants have demonstrated artistic talent and have done paintings that were left behind after their tenure. I can recall that Esmi and Masha were among some of the more talented. One of the paintings that Esmi did ended up on Kristy's was and she must have taken it with her. Another of the more remarkable paintings currently resides in the guest room (camera #13). I cannot recall who painted it. Does anyone remember?

Leia did that painting while she was in B5 and gave to Karol.

Kristy ordered that painting to Esmi and she pay for that painting. 

I have recently rewatched Karol from 2018 when she played with Amina. They were so hot together. It's too bad that we don't see anything like that now with the new RLC. Everyone is so tame and nothing ever happens that I consider different or exciting. I guess they can get the same money with less content. I wish for the old RLC administration more each day. I though I would never say that and I'm sad that it's true. Things have changed for the worse I'm afraid. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

maybe she is going to move in with her off camera lover grisha

which begs the question that no one cares about ...where is Grisha ?? what 3 days and no vacation notice ?  

and if he does hook up with Leia outside will he bring Alsu  lol   because after his 2 minutes  at least the girls will have each other to get off properly