Karol & Kos (2023) #1

Noldus

16 minutes ago, Slow said:

Leia ... wow ... I didn't know her!

A model girl but she’s searching life 😬😬 Very pretty but confused . She was generous enough being for a short period in B5 with a terrible guy , she seemed she liked him very much but this was one of the worst we have seen for many reasons . 

23 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

looks like Leia is back for a stay

One more girl - if this happens - that she will be using the RLC benefits / money without being the right person ( apart from the great and fantastic  looks ) doing so . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

One more girl - if this happens - that she will be using the RLC benefits / money without being the right person ( apart from the great and fantastic  looks ) doing so . 

Doesn't look to me that she will join the project.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Doesn't look to me that she will join the project.

I also don’t think so but let’s not forget that maybe they want to fill the villa bed for some weeks till they find someone for a long time and whoever lives in Barcelona , is becoming automatically a candidate 😂 …. 

I will make another speculation ( crazy one 😆 ) and say that maybe RLC wanted to make a turn and start finding locals and see how the experiment goes .. for example , they filled in B2 with locals ( even if Milena seems living in Tenerife ) , they put Sambuka in B1 , then we have Lacrim in B7 and of course the bosses N&B , for many months many viewers ( including me ) we were saying that locals could be great because of their connections and the easy adjustment to RLC for the newcomers , showing them around and so on .. but when we said locals , the idea was mostly I believe ( and I think the majority agrees ) to have people like Gina let’s say , people who are committed to the project and see this as their opportunity and main job and not using the beds and apartments for easy income and at the same time having their agenda as we see that many girls do at the moment .

It remains to be seen what’s the plan for RLC . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also don’t think so but let’s not forget that maybe they want to fill the villa bed for some weeks till they find someone for a long time and whoever lives in Barcelona , is becoming automatically a candidate 😂 …. 

I will make another speculation ( crazy one 😆 ) and say that maybe RLC wanted to make a turn and start finding locals and see how the experiment goes .. for example , they filled in B2 with locals ( even if Milena seems living in Tenerife ) , they put Sambuka in B1 , then we have Lacrim in B7 and of course the bosses N&B , for many months many viewers ( including me ) we were saying that locals could be great because of their connections and the easy adjustment to RLC for the newcomers , showing them around and so on .. but when we said locals , the idea was mostly I believe ( and I think the majority agrees ) to have people like Gina let’s say , people who are committed to the project and see this as their opportunity and main job and not using the beds and apartments for easy income and at the same time having their agenda as we see that many girls do at the moment .

It remains to be seen what’s the plan for RLC . 

Leia is exactly the kind of tenant that you described in the second paragraph.

Leia is a leech and should never rejoin the project. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Leia is exactly the kind of tenant that you described in the second paragraph.

Leia is a leech and should never rejoin the project. 

And i totally agree .