US General Domestic Politics (2023) #1 Begins 01/01/23

11 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh! I don't know why? I miss Santa Trump With his big bubble of Red wave and tiny lies And with many many elephants still fly around his head and around his sleepy supporters As always, oh still he's dance under A red wave and Not woke up yet ! Yep! So i love to send him a big Card of greeting for 1st day in this year with hope no chance to seen him again with his stuff in white house that what i wish for 2 next years! Because still book of history has welcome to him! Oh i guess Someone will Pop Up from somewhere As expected will make defense about him also😋😋

Not possible to reply to your comment because no one can understand what the hell you said other than that you hate Donald Trump which we already know.:biggrin: 

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Multiple New York City Police officers were stabbed near Times Square on New Year's Eve. The...

Guess now Democrats will want to ban machetes along with guns at the same time that they want criminals released from jails and prisons.:confused::cry:

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
STEADFASTCLASH.COM

Here is something that while not exactly breaking news, it's something that you probably never heard about because the mainstream med If...

Kavanaugh needs to sue her for libel, slander and defamation of character.

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Franklin County Sheriff Kevin Bacon says Illinois law enforcement is committed to...

welcome to USA a lawless country  

Lawless where Democrats rule which is the sad reality in my state of Illinois where Democrats control almost every statewide elected office.:sad: 

WWW.CNN.COM

Delia Ramirez of Illinois, whose mother carried her in her womb to the US from Guatemala, is...

Her mother was an illegal immigrant & she married an illegal immigrant so the fruit doesn't fall to far from the tree