B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Nothing to disagree about, you never post any facts or proof, it's all in your mind

He just linked to a video of them behaving as a couple. English isn't my first language but I think this is called "proof", unless in Australian English "proof" has another meaning that I don't know about. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

He just linked to a video of them behaving as a couple. English isn't my first language but I think this is called "proof", unless in Australian English "proof" has another meaning that I don't know about. 🤣

FFS so any couple lying in bed together means that is proof of a relationship?????

How about Kristy & Taylor? Is that a couple relationship

Or Tim & Kimberly? is that a couple relationship

Or Timur and Anya? is that a couple relationship

Or Polya and Anya? is that a couple relationship

Or Lavika and Polya? is that a couple relationship

Or my FWB and Me? is that a couple relationship? NO!

I could keep going

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

FFS so any couple lying in bed together means that is proof of a relationship?????

How about Kristy & Taylor? Is that a couple relationship

Or Tim & Kimberly? is that a couple relationship

Or Timur and Anya? is that a couple relationship

Or Polya and Anya? is that a couple relationship

Or Lavika and Polya? is that a couple relationship

Or my FWB and Me? is that a couple relationship? NO!

I could keep going

The difference is how constant they do it. Tim and Tani are doing this all the time. They spend almost all they on that couch watching TV. Isn't that a couple on a relationship? 

Tim and Kimb only did this a few times, not even close together as Tim and Tani and as long as I know they never did that in public. 

Timur have a Tereza and as far as I know few "sex" actions that he did with Anya Tereza was there.

Polya and Anya was really short and only for sex and even wasn't every single day.

Lavi and Polya was the same thing as with Anya.

And yes, you and your FWB  have a relationship you wanting or not. I could even bet that by Australian law she could became your heir. 🤣

Will be very interesting to see Kristy return.

My take is she'll dump Taylor, because she'll do

exactly the same thing next time she's drunk.

She should pick Rani, who appears surprisingly (to me)

to be the by far most reasonable person in the villa.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

Will be very interesting to see Kristy return.

My take is she'll dump Taylor, because she'll do

exactly the same thing next time she's drunk.

She should pick Rani, who appears surprisingly (to me)

to be the by far most reasonable person in the villa.

Nah. I believe Kristy will forgive Taylor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Nah. I believe Kristy will forgive Taylor.

OK, possible, Kristy is known to be the best friend ever around here.

Maybe this mind (rational)= dump her, never gonna work 

versus heart (feelings) = continue (forgive), make this work.

So Thinga, we have a bet here, let the best man win, you're odds are very good. 😀

• Haha 1

My theory is that the Friday night party illustrates the cruelty of women, specifically Tani and Lilith.  Dumb-ass Tim was played by both of them.  Tim, who truly is a dumb-ass, did exactly what they expected him to do. IMO  Kristy's, who was not in on the joke, relationship with Taylor was collateral damage.

I base the theory on three things:  (1) Tim stalking Tani, as well as the other participants in B-4.  (2) Tani's slutty behavior in the LR, both while Kristy was present, and after Kristy left  (3) a peculiar event that occurred at the bottom of the stairs in B-4 just after Tani and Lilith left the LR for Tani's bedroom.

(1) The girls know Tim is regularly watching the RLC streams.  He probably has admitted to such to Tani.  They very much resent this because there have no sense of privacy when they meet him face-to-face.   It's like seeing him in the kitchen and him, having peeped them on RLC, knowing what they did last night.

(2) From replay, Lilith was the first and only girl to strip to bra and panties after the party was underway in the living room. (Taylor did not take off any clothes until Tani was nude in her bedroom.)  It was Tani herself, with Kristy present, who took off her top and began dancing bare-breasted.  It was Tani herself, with Kristy having left, who pulled down her panties, rubbed her fingers in her pussy, and then put her fingers in Taylor's mouth.  (BTW, it was Kimberly who was the first to rub Tani's bare pussy, and Taylor never did in the LR.)  Tani did all of this knowing Tim was watching.  She was like placing cheese in the trap for the mouse.

(3) Tani and Lilith had just arrived in Tani's room, when Taylor comes to the door and motions for them to quickly come out to the hall.  They go to the stairs largely out of cam view.  Their cries and squeals can be heard on the cams in Tami's room, even though they are at the far end of the hall.  This little show was surely not done for the cams, or for Kimberly, or for Kristi, who was in the FR.  I suspect Taylor thought she heard Tim in the villa, but it was a false alarm.  He did not arrive until about five minutes later, to come upon a manufactured lesbian orgy.  The minute that Lilith begins playing with Tani's breasts, quickly followed by Taylor licking her pussy, Tani begins with the loud cries of orgasmic delight.

Tim is old school, he disapproves of any girl-girl sex.  He is free to fuck other girls, but expects Tani to be monogamous, and most definitely she should not engage in girl-girl fun.  His disapproval of her engaging in girl-girl fun is such that he cannot restrain himself when he sees it occurring and he rushes to intervene, and 'rescue' her.  Knowing this, Tani and Lilith set the trap, and dumb-ass that he is, he quickly took the bait.

Kristi was not in on the plot.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

OK, possible, Kristy is known to be the best friend ever around here.

Maybe this mind (rational)= dump her, never gonna work 

versus heart (feelings) = continue (forgive), make this work.

So Thinga, we have a bet here, let the best man win, you're odds are very good. 😀

In my view Kristy have a good hearth and I don't think one even will tear everything apart. Unless this drinking thing weights too much on her. Again, lets wait and see if they talk about it on cam. I hope they do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

My theory is that the Friday night party illustrates the cruelty of women, specifically Tani and Lilith.  Dumb-ass Tim was played by both of them.  Tim, who truly is a dumb-ass, did exactly what they expected him to do. IMO  Kristy's, who was not in on the joke, relationship with Taylor was collateral damage.

I base the theory on three things:  (1) Tim stalking Tani, as well as the other participants in B-4.  (2) Tani's slutty behavior in the LR, both while Kristy was present, and after Kristy left  (3) a peculiar event that occurred at the bottom of the stairs in B-4 just after Tani and Lilith left the LR for Tani's bedroom.

(1) The girls know Tim is regularly watching the RLC streams.  He probably has admitted to such to Tani.  They very much resent this because there have no sense of privacy when they meet him face-to-face.   It's like seeing him in the kitchen and him, having peeped them on RLC, knowing what they did last night.

(2) From replay, Lilith was the first and only girl to strip to bra and panties after the party was underway in the living room. (Taylor did not take off any clothes until Tani was nude in her bedroom.)  It was Tani herself, with Kristy present, who took off her top and began dancing bare-breasted.  It was Tani herself, with Kristy having left, who pulled down her panties, rubbed her fingers in her pussy, and then put her fingers in Taylor's mouth.  (BTW, it was Kimberly who was the first to rub Tani's bare pussy, and Taylor never did in the LR.)  Tani did all of this knowing Tim was watching.  She was like placing cheese in the trap for the mouse.

(3) Tani and Lilith had just arrived in Tani's room, when Taylor comes to the door and motions for them to quickly come out to the hall.  They go to the stairs largely out of cam view.  Their cries and squeals can be heard on the cams in Tami's room, even though they are at the far end of the hall.  This little show was surely not done for the cams, or for Kimberly, or for Kristi, who was in the FR.  I suspect Taylor thought she heard Tim in the villa, but it was a false alarm.  He did not arrive until about five minutes later, to come upon a manufactured lesbian orgy.  The minute that Lilith begins playing with Tani's breasts, quickly followed by Taylor licking her pussy, Tani begins with the loud cries of orgasmic delight.

Tim is old school, he disapproves of any girl-girl sex.  He is free to fuck other girls, but expects Tani to be monogamous, and most definitely she should not engage in girl-girl fun.  His disapproval of her engaging in girl-girl fun is such that he cannot restrain himself when he sees it occurring and he rushes to intervene, and 'rescue' her.  Knowing this, Tani and Lilith set the trap, and dumb-ass that he is, he quickly took the bait.

Kristi was not in on the plot.

1) Taylor didn't care about Kristy watching her doing Tani right in front of her.

2) Tani didn't care about Kristy inviting Taylor in front of her explicitly.

3) Lilith the same.

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

1) Taylor didn't care about Kristy watching her doing Tani right in front of her.

2) Tani didn't care about Kristy inviting Taylor in front of her explicitly.

3) Lilith the same.

Twerking is not explicit sex.  Maybe where you reside it is. 

• Upvote 1