B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

In and Out Ashleyxyz    its better than not coming at all      we love what whatever we can get from your sexy perspec tives 

Hey Mark, hope you're ts  well. Thx for the comment. Today is an example, I'm putting some comments up, them I gonna be watching football till 12 o'clock tonight Entertaining some friends. That's a weird word entertaing, they can do as they please except for f'ing on my bed ans using my new pullow to raise up an ass or worse. Then after that I come on with a good buzz and make dumb comments to make people laugh. I'm on my 3rd Landshark beer already. I'm off tommorow so I'm gonna be poinding them today! Have a great day friend!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

So Tani getting her pussy licked and fingered from Taylor is not cheating but Tim's blowjob is?  hmmmmm.

In fact it would be. But we don't know if it was a real thing or just a hype to make fun of Tim.

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

In fact it would be. But we don't know if it was a real thing or just a hype to make fun of Tim.

Getting licked an fingered is getting licked and fingered. Nothing less or more. No excuses.  I spot some hypocrisy here 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Mark, hope you're ts  well. Thx for the comment. Today is an example, I'm putting some comments up, them I gonna be watching football till 12 o'clock tonight Entertaining some friends. That's a weird word entertaing, they can do as they please except for f'ing on my bed ans using my new pullow to raise up an ass or worse. Then after that I come on with a good buzz and make dumb comments to make people laugh. I'm on my 3rd Landshark beer already. I'm off tommorow so I'm gonna be poinding them today! Have a great day friend!

Oh I forgot, I wish I was getting some in and out action right now. My man is out getting some food and some beer. Dumbass should did that yesterday!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Getting licked an fingered is getting licked and fingered. Nothing less or more. No excuses.

Hey Kris, I disagree about nothing less or more, I'd like more licking if it was me! Lol

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Getting licked an fingered is getting licked and fingered. Nothing less or more. No excuses.  I spot some hypocrisy here 😉

ok, if you see it rigidly then it is.

but I always hope there will be a real and explicit cheating of someone who is actually here as a couple. this would be interesting