B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Wait, she did lick Lilith, didn't she?

Ok, Taylor licked Lilith.  When?  [ please understand, I am not being lazy, my schedule permits a few hours per night at 10pm ( 4am Barcelona time) to view RCL and replay. I rely on CC posts to narrow down the event times ]  Thanks.   

11 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Was it finally understood why she reacted so heavily? What's the real reason?

As far as I could get, Kristy understood very well it was

a provocation from Taylor to push her, but Taylor didn't

understand how hurtful/cruel that was. I think so too.

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Ok, Taylor licked Lilith.  When?  [ please understand, I am not being lazy, my schedule permits a few hours per night at 10pm ( 4am Barcelona time) to view RCL and replay. I rely on CC posts to narrow down the event times ]  Thanks.   

I don't remember when and I couldn't find on replay.

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Mark, hope you're ts  well. Thx for the comment. Today is an example, I'm putting some comments up, them I gonna be watching football till 12 o'clock tonight Entertaining some friends. That's a weird word entertaing, they can do as they please except for f'ing on my bed ans using my new pullow to raise up an ass or worse. Then after that I come on with a good buzz and make dumb comments to make people laugh. I'm on my 3rd Landshark beer already. I'm off tommorow so I'm gonna be poinding them today! Have a great day friend!

good choice!  football is what i'm now watching and probably will be until it's all over tonight.  cheer your team on!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Machevh said:

this reconstruction makes sense. it would also be right in the context in which they are
the drama that Kristy staged instead seems excessive to me .. typical of girls who think they are princesses and who take themselves too seriously

Today's 'reconciliation' between Kristy and Taylor is consistent with my theory that Friday night's party was planned by Lilith and Tani as a big joke on Tim, and Kristy wasn't in on the joke.

I think Kristy has elevated status on RLC because I believe she currently is the only Barcelona participant on-cam who was living in the Russian apartments when they were all closed.  She is a nostalgic link to the past.

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anyway, all Kristy wants is "to be watched" to get her bonus , period ... BS Massages, teasing others but ALWAYS chickens out when it is getting hot or too serious for her ... Si NO I'm not surprised ... and Taylor should look for someone else ... 

in full agreement

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Sunday, Football, the only licking I'm interested in is my fingers as I chow down on Buffalo Hot Wings. Oh, and make mine a Fat Tire!  🍗  🍻  😉

Enjoy the game, and time with friends Ashley.

another good choice