#6 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

It's a stripy, yes, but no shit to go wrong. It's a work truck. The 7.5 PowerJoke is a coveted engine made by Banks Diesel. They are durable as hell. Hooked up to the 5 speed with the granny gear and 4X4, it's a damned good truck. 

I'm going to call it topping at $11k. Go find a truck like that for that kind of money.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

It's a stripy, yes, but no shit to go wrong. It's a work truck. The 7.5 PowerJoke is a coveted engine made by Banks Diesel. They are durable as hell. Hooked up to the 5 speed with the granny gear and 4X4, it's a damned good truck. 

I'm going to call it topping at $11k. Go find a truck like that for that kind of money.

I'm pretty sure that the 7.5 Liter was a 460 Cid gas engine the 7.3 Liter was the 444 Cid powerstroke diesel 

• Confused 1

Typo maybe. I just know that the bigger old diesels were highly regarded.

The Cadillac 8.2 is a 500, the 7.7 is a 472, so the Ford 7.5 just may be the 460. There are 61.02 cubic inches in a liter. Proper spelling is Litre.

• Thanks 1

That "Judge", is brand new. But still not worth $1.1 million. It was at Mecum Kissimmee.

Those auctions bring a lot of hype out in them and people with stupid money, end up paying stupid money. They eat and drink for free and they make the drinks real strong for the top bidders so they lose all their inhibitions. Remember, there is also a buyer's premium on all that stuff. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

That "Judge", is brand new. But still not worth $1.1 million. It was at Mecum Kissimmee.

Those auctions bring a lot of hype out in them and people with stupid money, end up paying stupid money. They eat and drink for free and they make the drinks real strong for the top bidders so they lose all their inhibitions. Remember, there is also a buyer's premium on all that stuff. 

WWW.MOTORBISCUIT.COM

Do you know how much it costs to replace the Ford F-150 Lightning's battery? On that...

The battery cost $30,000