#6 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

This car is so quiet 🤫 that it will make you puke 🤮

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CARSCOOPS.COM

After Challenger Warranty Denial, Dodge Confirms PCM Reflash Leaves Permanent Mark Even If...

That's a real genius, thinking that no one could pick that up. That is the PCM's and ECM's job to monitor any and all functions of the drive-train and that includes tuning in a new program. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

This car is so quiet 🤫 that it will make you puke 🤮

While the new Ghost may be quiet, Rolls is the one thing that Great Britain got right in the way of motor cars. Here are 3500 pictures of Rollers through the years.

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/vintage-rolls-royce?assettype=image&phrase=vintage rolls royce&sort=mostpopular&license=rf%2Crm

Even John Lennon hated Joe Biden back then. Look at the front license plate.gettyimages-517481500-612x612.jpg.38e2714ef60549fe3330f08ea396d3d8.jpg

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

While the new Ghost may be quiet, Rolls is the one thing that Great Britain got right in the way of motor cars. Here are 3500 pictures of Rollers through the years.

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/vintage-rolls-royce?assettype=image&phrase=vintage rolls royce&sort=mostpopular&license=rf%2Crm

Even John Lennon hated Joe Biden back then. Look at the front license plate.gettyimages-517481500-612x612.jpg.38e2714ef60549fe3330f08ea396d3d8.jpg

BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a Supercharged 454–Powered 1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Stretch...

This is interesting 🤔 wonder who would be willing to buy it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a Supercharged 454–Powered 1981 Cadillac Fleetwood Stretch...

This is interesting 🤔 wonder who would be willing to buy it

Not I. Too new and too many modifications done. I didn't read the ad, but if the sale doesn't include all the parts and part numbers used, it could be a nightmare to troubleshoot.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Not I. Too new and too many modifications done. I didn't read the ad, but if the sale doesn't include all the parts and part numbers used, it could be a nightmare to troubleshoot.

TBG 150 this video is going to make you laugh 

• Like 1

I've watched a lot of those 'Customer States', videos. Many of them amaze me, but then I realize people really are more stupid than you think. 

Go read the Political section and you'll see what I mean.

• Thanks 1