B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I can't be the only one that could care less about what Kristy and Taylor are doing. 🙄

what do you mean??? its the biggest story since Martina and whats her name ...  Hundreds of pages of speculation..... you might be the only one who doesnt seem interested .... even the bating each other should interest you 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

this position of Taylor between Kristy legs and Kristy wrapping her legs around Taylor is definately precursor to strap on time .... and no comments ??? must be bedtime in the rest of CC world 

Strap on might very well come, would be funny,

but not actually necessary, this is good enough,

though Kristy still talks to much instead of enjoying.

looks like tub time ? hope it goes on  but my free access time will be over soon and time for some gourmet Kraft Dinner is calling...  keep up the stories of any more Action ...  enjoying this breakthrough 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was just Taylor who speculated, I dont think he is gay.

He admitted that he has a child of 2 years old , I think he also said that he lives or has moved in Poland ..And I believe he also said that his job is Sous-chef .. This is when all 4 girls were earlier in the dining room of B7 ☺️

if I didn’t hear well , I guess they will correct me 😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He admitted that he has a child of 2 years old , I think he also said that he lives or has moved in Poland ..And I believe he also said that his job is Sous-chef .. This is when all 4 girls were earlier in the dining room of B7 ☺️

if I didn’t hear well , I guess they will correct me 😆

Hey DDHM, he's from Ukraine, fled to Poland and now here.

He's not really gay but can't do women because of his size. 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1