B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

40 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ho sentito che era bisessuale.

During a phone call to her mother, Taylor remembered that Sopia (Piper) was bisexual and for this reason they broke off the relationship, apparently at the behest of Piper who is now with a boy, perhaps the boy before meeting Taylor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

Question: Was Piper a lesbian like Taylor? The reason I asked is because I never knew Piper and I saw Kristy for the first time last year when she moved into B2.  I haven't been around as long enough to know as much about anyone on RLC.

Piper was Bi. Before Taylor she was with a guy.

26 minutes ago, Machevh said:

between the lines there is also a serious part in which K admits that she is falling in love ... and that she would not accept any cheating from T ...

Then their relationship will be short-lived, especially if Taylor returns to Italy and Kristy returns to Russia. Can you see Taylor without fucking a girl for, what, months? One year?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

During a phone call to her mother, Taylor remembered that Sopia (Piper) was bisexual and for this reason they broke off the relationship, apparently at the behest of Piper who is now with a boy, perhaps the boy before meeting Taylor.

Who knows why but i suspect that Taylor has not quite told the whole truth about how their relationship ended.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Machevh said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

this is a very comedic act... K likes to put a little drama into things, I love it when she does in such a funny way.

the funniest part is when she tells her .. ok there isn't a girl in the villa that you haven't fucked .. go ahead, why don't you get this new guy too since he's gay

between the lines there is also a serious part in which K admits that she is falling in love ... and that she would not accept any cheating from T ... oh yes, they are officially a couple.

Mac, that is so spot on. Thx.

Just now, Brokk! said:

Then their relationship will be short-lived, especially if Taylor returns to Italy and Kristy returns to Russia. Can you see Taylor without fucking a girl for, what, months? One year?

Just because Kristy is now pretending to have a thing with Taylor for the sake the show, doesn't make them a couple. This relationship exists only because in the apartment are cameras. It should actually be the other way around, the cameras should be where real relationships are to be seen. The only thing I'm not sure about is Taylor, I think she realizes it's just show for Kristy, but maybe she was hoping for more? Anyway, soon the girls will move out, and it will probably be as if nothing ever happened. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Let's be honest the only thing happening in RLC is Kristy and Taylor.  Lili is basically gone and tani spends all her time with Tim in B7 now.

Tim uses some meditational music with Tani.

If he could do Eurosex instead, Tani would be stalking him. 😀

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This relationship exists only because in the apartment are cameras.

Sorry, don't agree. These two having a romantic relationship

between sex workers, are the only ones with real sex here.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Who knows why but i suspect that Taylor has not quite told the whole truth about how their relationship ended.

what happened shouldn't concern us.
I remember when they were in B5 Piper was very annoying and Taylor was very patient with her, especially in the post-op period when she had boob jobs.
yes, they had great sex together, but IMO they are right who say that between them there was no complicity that is now being created between K&T.
I don't know how the literal expression "pigna in culo" translates correctly in English .. but IMO Piper was this.